-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s really cool! I’ve never met anyone from Australia before!! 🙂
Have you ever heard of the Australian Spotted Duck? They’re quite pretty!
Yes, I would like some more pets (tee hee)… I have one rat already named Theo, he’s very sweet! Rats make amazing pets. I’d like to have a dog, though, too. Maybe a border collie.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
“You fail only if you stop writing.” – Ray Bradbury.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Let's Build a World in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
The Mountainous Forest
The forest. The mountain.
In this world and in this place, they were the same thing.Especially in the wintertime when the treetops looked like thick, cold clouds with tall brown sticks leading up and disappearing into them. The wind, though it didn’t blow often there, was bitterly cold. The air tasted… oh yes, you could…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi! Now while I write just about everything, I do love writing fantasy. I agree with @r-m-archer, I love how you can reflect truth through fantasy. The part I have the most fun writing in fantasy is creating currency types and fantasy creatures. Particularly unicorns, kelpies, and centaurs.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi Katherine!
Sorry for not welcoming you sooner, but anyway, WELCOME!
I love crafting too:) My favorite is painting model horses, how about you?Anyway, Welcome to Kingdom Pen! It’s awesome to have you here! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hiii in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi!
That is so cool that you’re into graphic design and digital art! Same here:) I’m not all that great at it yet, but I love it and I also love making collages. That and horses too. I own one (well she thinks she owns me XD ). But yeah, they are my favorite animal, which is your favorite breed? And btw I love the cover of your…[Read more] -
Abigail.M. posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s an excellent last line!
-
Lin replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl Here is the WIP chat! Hopefully it works!
Ah I read Little Women a long time ago! It’s a sweet story!
-
Katherine and
Abigail.M. are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl
Thank you:) See you all later!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ll let ya know when tomorrow gets here then!!!!! 🙂 Well, bye!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m It has been awesome writing with you too!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YESS!!!! If you can, we’re totally gonna want ya around!!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline it was awesome writing with you too!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That works unless I get totally distracted which I’m prone to do around that time. We might should just stick with 6EST………
Awwww, THANK YOU!!!!!!! You’re too sweet!!!!! <33
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @abigail-m @issawriter7 That works for me. Cya tomorrow.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl
It’s been awesome writing with all of you! I’d love to it again tomorrow if I can get off in time!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @abigail-m I gotta head out now. Bye. 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YESSS!!!!!!!
YOU CAN DO IT, JC!!!!!!!!!!! We’re all rooting for you!!! And when you’ve got two awesome gals and one slightly crazy one cheering you on, you can TOTALLY do it!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU!!!!!! Of course!!!! 🍫🍫🍫
- Load More
