Introducing myself.

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Introducing myself.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting
      • Total Posts: 1700

@mkfairygirl That sounds so cool! I’d love to hear more about it later! You can post about it in our WIP chat!

Whoa, Ella Enchanted was so good! I really liked it.

Ooh, I love lemon bars! And peppermint is really good!

Ah my WIP is about a detective trying to find a criminal who his dad put behind bars years ago, and a mob boss who’s trying to start his life over. I really enjoy classic lit and manga, some of my favorites including The Little Prince and East of Eden. I really like lemon pastries but I have a sweet tooth so anything goes, really.

Lately, it's been on my brain
      Would you mind letting me know
      If hours don't turn into days

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1379

@mkfairygirl

Aww, thanks! With Christ we are indeed true sisters in the faith. 💗 Anyways, I think this is all super great! I can’t wait to see you around the Kingdom, Katherine!

Katherine
        @mkfairygirl
          • Total Posts: 549

@devastate-lasting Thank you!!!!! Awesome!!!! So . . . uh . . . what is the WIP chat?

Oooh, that sounds so cool!!!!!!! I love stories with detectives!!! Awesome! Have you read Little Women? I just finished part one of Little Women today. I’ve heard of The Little Prince, but I’ve never heard about East of Eden. I’ll have to check those books out. I love lemon pastries too!

@joy-caroline Amen. 💗💗💗 Thank you, Joy Caroline!!!! I’ve been really excited about KP!

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
          Fall in love with Jesus

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 1379
            Linyang Zhang
            @devastate-lasting
              • Total Posts: 1700

@mkfairygirl Here is the WIP chat! Hopefully it works!

WIP Chat!

Ah I read Little Women a long time ago! It’s a sweet story!

Lately, it's been on my brain
              Would you mind letting me know
              If hours don't turn into days

Abigail.M.
              @abigail-m
                • Total Posts: 1242

@mkfairygirl

Hi Katherine!

Sorry for not welcoming you sooner, but anyway, WELCOME!
                I love crafting too:) My favorite is painting model horses, how about you?

Anyway, Welcome to Kingdom Pen! It’s awesome to have you here! 😀

Katherine
                @mkfairygirl

@devastate-lasting Thank you!! Yep, it works great!

@abigail-m
                  Hi, Abigail!!!! It’s alright. Thank you so much for welcoming me!! That is so cool that you love crafting too!!!!! Oooh, I bet your model horses are beautiful!!! I really love DIY. The last thing I made was faux stained glass. It was really fun. But I also love to try new things in crafting. Thank you so much!!! I am so happy to be here!! 😀

Fall in love with Jesus

Abigail.M.
                  @abigail-m
                    • Total Posts: 1242

@mkfairygirl

Thanks:) Faux stained glass sounds like an amazing DIY, I will have to check that out!

Katherine
                    @mkfairygirl

@abigail-m You’re welcome! 🙂 Yes, it was a lot of fun!!!!!!

Fall in love with Jesus

Kathleen
                      @kathleenramm
                        • Total Posts: 635

@mkfairygirl

Hey! Welcome to the forum!

I checked of the Writer’s Nook website, and it looks amazing! Did you start it or did you join later on? I’d love to hear the story behind the blog.

I love Ella Enchanted, is so nostalgic for me. What’s your favorite thing about it?

Katherine
                        @mkfairygirl

@kathleenramm Hi! Thank you!!! 🙂

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 Me and my sisters started it at the same time. The site went up last summer but it was in the works since last spring. I guess when covid hit the blog was like our project since we suddenly had extra free time. And also, last spring, we had attended a writing webinar that was hosted by one of our favorite authors (who has her own blog) which revived my love for writing and I think that somehow led to us starting a blog of our own.

I really love the magic and the fairy tale-like aspects of it!! And I love stories with prince and princess!! I have the prequel, Ogre Enchanted, and I can’t wait to read it!!!!! What is your favorite thing about Ella Enchanted?

Fall in love with Jesus

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        >