Introducing myself.

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Introducing myself.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    @mkfairygirl
      • Total Posts: 549

Hello everyone!!!!!!! I am super excited to be joining KP!!!!!!!!!!😃 I my name is Katherine. Jesus Christ is my identity, the author and creator of my life.

I love writing anything where my creative mind finds inspiration. I especially like writing fantasy. I like writing short stories and poetry and I hope to complete the novel I am currently working on. I also enjoy dancing as well as crafting (i.e. DIY). Some of my favorite movies would be Tangled and the live-action Aladdin.

My younger sister (who is also my fantabulous friend<333), Issabelle @issawriter7 , blogs with me on our site https://www.teenwritersnook.com/

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
      Fall in love with Jesus

Issabelle Perry
      @issawriter7
        • Total Posts: 976

@mkfairygirl

WHOOOO!!!!!! WHAT’S UP, KAT!!!!!! *hugs* *gives you chocolate* WELCOME to KP!!!!!!!!!! *waves*

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
        TeenWritersNook.com

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 1379

@mkfairygirl

KATHERINE!!! HIIII! *waving frantically and getting way too excited* YAAAAY you joined KP!!!

Okay, I’ll calm down. But yay!! I’m so happy right now! *dancing*

Anonymous

@mkfairygirl

And I forgot to add, I don’t know if I understood correctly, but did you say Issa is your sister??! If so, I feel guilty for not already knowing that. 😬

Issabelle Perry
            @issawriter7

@joy-caroline

You know, I thought you’d show some shock at the fact that Kat and I are sisters. XD Like biggest secret of my life!!!! XD 🤣🤣🤣 But YES!!! I’m SUPER GLAD I got Kat to join KP!!!!!!

TeenWritersNook.com

Issabelle Perry
              @issawriter7

@joy-caroline

Well, it looks like I shoulda reloaded the page before sending in my comment. XD But YES!!! It literally was one of the most kept secrets!!! You’re the second gal on TWN to find out!!! Also, to do more mind-blowing awesomeness, Alana’s also our sister.

TeenWritersNook.com

Katherine
                @mkfairygirl

@joy-caroline Yep, we are sisters! The whole team at TWN is sisters! I was wondering when you would figure it out. 😁😂 We kept it a secret for the fun of it. And because we’re writers . . . writers keep secrets from their readers.😁 Also, HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waving excitingly back at you* I was so excited to join KP!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dancing crazy everywhere*

@issawriter7
                  Hiya, Is!!!! Thank you and thank you for the virtual chocolate!!!!!!!! I haven’t had chocolate in FOREVER.

Fall in love with Jesus

Anonymous

@issawriter7

Oh, sugar, I literally feel kind of guilty for not knowing that. WHY DIDN’T Y’ALL TELL ME?!?! I never thought Issa would have any more crazy secrets cooked up.

But now that I know, I will say that I’ve seriously never met siblings who are such good friends as you two are. My older brother doesn’t talk to me much, but he is quietly protective of me. 😂 He’s three years older. I was talking to my principal about siblings this one time and she said her older brother never talked to her as a teen but they got close later. That’s when the Paul/Temira relationship comes out 😂

If you don’t mind me asking, how many years apart are you? If you don’t feel comfortable asking, that’s totally cool. Just wondering!

Anonymous

@mkfairygirl @issawriter7

Well, now I’m really mindblown. *tryna stuff all this info in my brain*

Issabelle Perry
                      @issawriter7

@joy-caroline

LOL!!!!!! Aaah, I know!!! Who knows what wacky secrets I’ve got hidden away for everyone. XD I think the reason we’re (and Alana, too!) are so close is ’cause we’ve literally done everything together!!!! It’s either form a friendship or you’ve got no one to talk to. XD Eh, I’m really messing around with that!!!!! We’re only about a couple years apart, not much!!!!!!

TeenWritersNook.com

Katherine
                        @mkfairygirl

@joy-caroline Don’t feel guilty. We’re the ones that kept it a secret. That was probably our biggest secret of TWN.

We love being friends!!!! There’s this quote that we love that goes : “sisters by chance, friends by choice”. To me, God knew we would be great friends so he decided to make us sisters as well. That is sweet that your brother is still protective of you even if he doesn’t talk to you much.

Just a couple of years apart.

Fall in love with Jesus

Linyang Zhang
                          @devastate-lasting
                            • Total Posts: 1700

@mkfairygirl Yo, welcome to the Kingdom! Excited to meet you!

(Hmm…maybe I should drag my sister here too…)

Fantasy is great! Could I hear a little more about your WIP?

What are some of your favorite books? Any favorite desserts?

Lately, it's been on my brain
                            Would you mind letting me know
                            If hours don't turn into days

Anonymous

@issawriter7, @mkfairygirl

Wooooow! Well, it’s super cool that I know this now. My lips are sealed 🤐

Aww, that’s a great quote. Yeah, I know my brother would do anything for me even if right now he just sees me as his kid sister. 😂

My madre has two sisters, and I’ve always told her I wished I had sisters. She’s like, “No you don’t,” but of course she loves them anyway, LOL. I do have very close friends from my school who are sisters to me. But anyways, I think it’s great you guys are so close you made a blog together! That’s honestly sibling goals!

Katherine
                              @mkfairygirl

@devastate-lasting Thank you!!! Excited to meet you too!!!!! (Haha, yeah, you should drag your sister into this.) Yes, thank you for asking!!!!!!!! My WIP switches between two POVs. The first is a fairy princess and the other is  . . . well, let’s just say he’s a warrior with magical powers. He is basically trying to start a another war on the fairy people. The fairy princess falls in love with the warrior guy without realizing you he is.

I love The Ascendance Series by Jennifer A. Nielsen and Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine. For desserts, I really love lemon bars, brownies, cookies, and all things peppermint. What about you?

Fall in love with Jesus

Katherine
                                @mkfairygirl

@joy-caroline Haha, yeah, I didn’t think I could keep it a secret much longer. So that’s why I just went out and said it on my intro post.

Thank you. Lol!

Lol. That’s awesome!!! Plus, we’re your sisters in Christ!!!!!😀 Thank you! I love that we’re doing it together! We couldn’t just all started our own seperate blogs, but it is so much better to be doing it together.

Fall in love with Jesus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >