-
Lin replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Sure, sure. Sounds fun! I guess I’ll post the beginning snippet of Those Who Were Given Another Yesterday…
A black cat wrapped its tail around the sign pole, and as it passed by, it disappeared into the shadows.
Luona was on his way home from work today. He was tired, and he had been for a long time, and it showed with those…
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic What is giving you the most joy & the biggest headache in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh my flying flapjacks, this is a hard question. For starters, I’ll tell you about my joys of writing. I think of all of my fictional characters as my friends, so I get excited to see how all of them progress throughout the book and how every character arc unfolds. I like to see how they redeem themselves and become better people. I…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I feel like I haven’t stopped by the WIP chat in forever and a half! How’s everybody doing with their books? Also a very hearty hello to all newcomers! *lifts coffee mug*
I just started Act II of my book, and whew! It’s getting into the meat of my story (sort of), so that’s been a little difficult. Also I decided to make things complicated (as I…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Anyone else feeling tired and unworthy? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You are definitely not alone in this struggle, let me assure you. I’ve had those moments of feeling down about myself or my writing and just getting tired and pushing myself to write too hard in general.
I know what it’s like to have a burning desire to write that oh-so-special book, but when you sit down to try, your head goes…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I looked up ‘fantabulous’ and yep, it’s a word. It means ‘excellent’ or ‘wonderful’. Basically, the same as ‘fabulous’, but actually I like it better XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Awwww, girl, you’re too sweet!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! <33
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
I don’t see it here either, but it came across in my notifications so it’s all good:) Hmm, it’s hard to choose my favorite blog (I’m kinda new to the whole blogging thing) but I really love the ones by @issawriter7, @mkfairygirl, @joy-caroline, and @gracie-j. They are awesome! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀😀😀 That makes me so so happy!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@ribbonash Hmm, that’s weird. I don’t see your reply here either. But no worries, I still have the email notification so I know what you said.
🙂 Yes, his popularity is growing higher everyday! Ooooh, THAT IS SO COOL HOW YOU GOT YOUR STORY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀 Smoke is not his real name?!?!?!?!😮 I literally would have never guessed that. That…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I love the sound of your WIP:)
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 The WIP Chat sounds sooo cool!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome that you set it up!
So my WIP has two protagonist. One is the Fairy princess. And the other is the commander of the Bellators in the country that is enemies with the Fairies.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
NP! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, AWESOME! THANKÂ YOU!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

I can’t tell whether I like Lila’s collage better with or without the additional flowers (I know, I’m weird XD ), but anyway here’s the one without the extra flowers, you can just ignore it XD
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You definitely should make some, it’d be awesome! 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Most of the photos I find, I just research ‘writer memes’ or ‘writing qoutes’ or ‘motivational qoutes’ and push the ‘images’ button. Then voila! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Thank you so much!!! 🙂 Your tips were very helpful! 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Sweet!!! Which would you rather draw: Colin, Genie, or Prince Keenum? It’s soooo hard for me to pick just one, so you can let me know which you think would be the best/easiest for you to draw!!!!!! THANKS!!!! <33
- Load More
