WIP Chat!

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 890 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1379

@issawriter7

I know, Seth has seen things he doesn’t deserve to see. *eyes filling with tears for him*

I’m super excited for my Escaping the Blogosphere post tomorrow! See ya then! Byeeee!

Abigail.M.
      @abigail-m
        • Total Posts: 1242

@godlyfantasy12 @joy-caroline @issawriter7

I’m sorry I couldn’t make it today (I’m a Night Writer… sigh, I normally have to work in the day). But it sounds like it was a lot of fun. You all did great! *High fives* Awesome job y’all 😀

Issabelle Perry
        @issawriter7
          • Total Posts: 976

@abigail-m

Aww, girl, that’s TOTALLY okay!!!!!! No worries!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! <33

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
          TeenWritersNook.com

Katherine
          @mkfairygirl
            • Total Posts: 549

@godlyfantasy12 The WIP Chat sounds sooo cool!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome that you set it up!

So my WIP has two protagonist. One is the Fairy princess. And the other is the commander of the Bellators in the country that is enemies with the Fairies.

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
            Fall in love with Jesus

Abigail.M.
            @abigail-m
              • Total Posts: 1242

@mkfairygirl

I love the sound of your WIP:)

Katherine
              @mkfairygirl

@abigail-m Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀😀😀 That makes me so so happy!!!!

Fall in love with Jesus

Alexa Autorski
                @writerlexi1216
                  • Total Posts: 1011

I feel like I haven’t stopped by the WIP chat in forever and a half! How’s everybody doing with their books? Also a very hearty hello to all newcomers! *lifts coffee mug*

I just started Act II of my book, and whew! It’s getting into the meat of my story (sort of), so that’s been a little difficult. Also I decided to make things complicated (as I often do) and add to my villain’s story, so yeah, that’s probably why I randomly disappeared a while ago. I’ll try to be more consistent from now on 🙂

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12
                    • Total Posts: 6645

@mkfairygirl Hi!! And ur WIP does sound so interesting!! I’m guessing u write fantasy (Yessss another fantasy writer!! Woohoo!)

also hello ppls! As for how I’m doing I think im almost to 13,000 words total to my 80,000 word goal!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Katherine
                    @mkfairygirl

@godlyfantasy12 Hello!!!😀 Thank you so much!!!!!!! I’m so glad you think so! Yep, I love to writer fantasy. YEESSS!!!! Fantasy writers unite!!!!!!!

Woooo!!!!! That is awesome that you’re almost to 13,000 words!!!!!! *throws party streamers*

So far I’m 9,232 words in my WIP.

Fall in love with Jesus

Issabelle Perry
                      @issawriter7

@godlyfantasy12

WHOOOOO!!!!!! Keep it up, girl!!!! You’re doing SPECTACULAR!!! *clapping and jumping up and down* This is AWESOME!!!!! I’m soooo proud of you!!! <33 🙂

TeenWritersNook.com

Issabelle Perry
                        @issawriter7

Alright, writers, so I’ve been working really hard on making my summary of Into the Lamp to sound awesome and hook readers. This is what I’ve got so far. I’d very much appreciate it, if anyone could tell me if this is a story they’d read or if I need to change something to make it sound more awesome!!!! THANKS!!!! <33

When you go into the lamp, you never know what you may find.

Delbert is a small, quiet town stuck in the middle of nowhere. Nothing new or exciting occurs and Colin Carlson is sick of it. But that didn’t mean he wanted some strange man to show up and force him to go on this crazy hunt to find a lamp that supposedly held a powerful genie inside. Yeah, right.

Except it did, and now Colin’s stuck with a teenage girl genie, who says he gets three wishes. Maybe this is his chance to finally see his deepest desires fulfilled. When Colin discovers someone is after him, seeking the genie’s power for some mysterious desire that he wants no part of, Colin knows there is more going on than he understands and it’s not only his genie’s life at stake. A war is brewing in a world beyond his, and now Colin has four weeks to fix his life, impress the richest man in town’s daughter, and make sure by the time his genie leaves, his heart doesn’t follow. Nothing is certain and as everything unravels apart, Colin is caught in the middle of a war between two worlds. But how is he supposed to save the day when he’s definitely not hero material? The clock counts down, leaving Colin to wonder if he is ready for the challenges ahead.

@devastate-lasting
                          @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl @abigail-m @gracie-j @godlyfantasy12 @writerlexi1216 @scripter-of-kingdoms @imwritehere1920 @nova21 @ribbonash @millennium @jenwriter17 @katniss-everdeen @EveryoneThatIForgotWhatTheirUsernameWas

TeenWritersNook.com

Linyang Zhang
                          @devastate-lasting
                            • Total Posts: 1700

@issawriter7 Oo, I love this! Just one question: is the genie actually a teenager or does she just look like a teenage girl?

Lately, it's been on my brain
                            Would you mind letting me know
                            If hours don't turn into days

Jenna Terese
                            @jenwriter17
                              • Total Posts: 2522

@issawriter7 Oooh I REALLY like that! 😀 Great job!

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                              www.jennaterese.com

Anonymous
                                • Total Posts: 1379

@issawriter7

It’s great! I think you did an awesome job.

I’ve got one suggestion though, if you don’t mind. There are a few sentences that seem a bit too long (like the 4th one). With back-cover summaries, one tip I’ve picked up is to keep your sentences as short and snappy as possible. Of course, this is just a suggestion and you totally don’t have to change it!! I still love the summary!! Again, awesome job!!!

Issabelle Perry
                                @issawriter7

@devastate-lasting

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! <333 The genie just looks like a teen girl, she’s actually like over 4,000 years old. But she’s spend most of that time in the lamp and genies don’t age in the lamp.

@jenwriter17

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! <33

@joy-caroline

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, GIRL!!!!!! <33 Oooh, that’s good to know! I was wondering about that but didn’t know for certain!! THANK YOU!!!!!! <33

TeenWritersNook.com

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 890 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >