-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! <3 I’m working on Caira at the moment!
Also, I’d like to know.. what genre is she for? Might help me to design her more efficiently! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
No problem! Copics are so great! 😀
(Also, I know I already said this, but I LOVE your art. If you’re okay with it, I’d like to put some of it on my inspiration board <3)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Whoa, you did an amazing job with @issawriter’s character!!! Wow!! 🙂 I may need some drawing tips from you 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Sure!!! I’ll of course do some more of your characters! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s amazing that your series is also 7 books!! I love writing so much. <3
Well, for writing, I kind of watch what my characters do and say in my head, like a movie. And if I like it, I write it down!! That might help you, I hope. 🙂
Yeah, me too, but I always try to make sure to stop and describe at least something if there’s…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, I’d TOTALLY love for you to do more!!!! <33
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much!!! It was really fun to draw <3 I’m honestly so honoured that I got the chance to embody one of your characters, if you want me to do any more I’d be happy to!!
Of course!! I’d love it if you took it to share! <33333 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hello!!!😀 Thank you so much!!!!!!! I’m so glad you think so! Yep, I love to writer fantasy. YEESSS!!!! Fantasy writers unite!!!!!!!
Woooo!!!!! That is awesome that you’re almost to 13,000 words!!!!!! *throws party streamers*
So far I’m 9,232 words in my WIP.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you for your advice:) And you are so right, Copics rule!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! <33 IT. IS. INCREDIBLE! 🤩🤩🤩🤩 You are soooooooooo talented!!!!!!! This drawing is sooo EPICLY AWESOME!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for doing it for me!!!!! Would it be okay if I shared this on my blog? All of my readers loooove Colin so I think they’d REALLY wanna see this!!!!!!…
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Well…. here’s Colin!!!! He was SO fun to draw! 😀
Let me know if you want me to change anything about the drawing <3
Hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*puts hand over mouth to keep from screaming*
Oh my flying flapjacks! We have some talented writers over here! *applaudes* Everyone’s writing is totally incredible! Very well done to all of you! First drafts can be both freedom and constriction at the same time. You’re free to write and make a mess because that’s what second drafts are for, bu…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I did, indeed, use artist markers! 😀
My tip for markers would be to get ones that aren’t just cheap Dollarama, and look at tutorials or people’s art who use them. I use Copics (arguably the best brand of marker out there) and have done research on them. I love how smoothly they blend; you can blend all kinds of colour and they don’t…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Anyone else feeling tired and unworthy? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You’re definitely not alone. I’m so glad I could help:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hullo, new writing friend! 🙂 Do you like coffee? *offers a cup* It’s wonderful to meet you, and oooh, your novel sounds interesting! I’m such a fan of those genres, too! Fantasy is my all-time favorite.
I have some additional questions (forgive me if other people asked these already)…
1. How long have you been writing?
2. Who is…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Anyone else feeling tired and unworthy? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Awww, don’t mention it! I’m happy to know that my advice helped (and you’re totally not alone)! We’re all here to help each other out! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m Aww!!!😊 Thank you so much, Abigail!!!!!!<333 That is so sweet of you to say!!!!❤️❤️❤️
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is giving you the most joy & the biggest headache in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your advice, it is really helpful:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic What is giving you the most joy & the biggest headache in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
Yikes… I’m sorry to hear you have the same problem! 🙁 Pacing is a mystery, that’s for sure 😀
Oh, I know, right? Character arcs in general are wonderful, but redemption arcs? Even better. I like them so much that I included it for one of my characters, Newton.
I’d have to say that my favorite character is either my MC, Caira…[Read more]
- Load More
