-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YESSS!!! I second that quote!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@jodi-maile I can tell we’re going to be great friends!!!! I love pink!!!!! And Tangled is my favorite Disney movie too!!!!!!!!😃 Awesome!! Instrumental is amazing!!! I really love listening to instrumental Disney songs! Oooh, cool! My favorite type of music to listen to is Christian contemporary.
-
Alexa Autorski started the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
So, I’m back again, and I’m trying super hard not to be nervous posting my second chapter. All of you gave such supportive and helpful feedback (thank you x 1,000 again!) and said you wanted to read more! This chapter is a bit slower, and it answers some old questions as well as gives new ones *evil grin* I like to keep things mysterious ;)…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean @godlyfantasy12 Both of these are really cool!
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Oh, that sounds great! Thank you!
If it proves to be too much of a hassle, I may have to switch everything over to Wix….;-;
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you so much for your input! Yeah, I think that a blog space for announcements would be the best way to start out for now. I did find a progress bar plugin for Weebly, so I think I’ll be playing around with that! And Weebly also has an email thingy but it looks like I’ll have to spend to use that effectively…do you know how much…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms @e-k-seaver
Those are so good!
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 That’s pretty cool! Thanks!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Of course! I’ll let you know when I have time and some more things open back up for me. Unfortunately it’s not drawing I’m swamped in right now; I’m trying to launch a blog, am writing, and am just getting over an illness 😅 so life’s pretty packed right now.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome, girl!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Nope don’t mind at all. YESSS I LOOOVE THAT PEN NAME TOO!!!!!!!!! Actually, the whole reason I came up with that question is ’cause I was thinking about your post where you said Willowy Whisper was a super cool pen name and I was like well, why not ask. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
OOoh, YEA!!!! Gandalf and Gimli AND the hobbits are some of my FAVORITES too!!!!!!!! Aww, THANK YOU, girl!!!!!! Yours does too!!!
Ooooh, Waverly Black sounds like SUCH a coool name!!!! And Rapunzel is sooo cool too!!!!!! (Haha, well, technically Mulan is still grouped in the Disney Princess category even though she’s not a princess.…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m YESSSS!!!! IT 100% DOES!!!!!! That is SO cool.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

So I don’t know if this image belongs in this topic, but I thought it was pretty cool anyway:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
@imwriterhere1920
Thanks:)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting We just set up a PO Box for that (and for author business things in the future).
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you so much! I’ll have to check everything out! Speaking of which, what did you do for the physical address thing for Mailchimp? *sweats*
@issawriter7 Ahh thank you! And thank you so much for your recommendations! I’m gonna have to give this all a lot of thought, haha…
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 Those look awesome!!
@kayleigh-idea Eyy that’s great!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Share your blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, girl!!!!!!!! Aww, girl, you’re TOO SWEET!!!!! Many thanks!!!! <33 Oooh, YEA!!! I’m totally planning on having some guest posters on TWN in the next upcoming months, so you’ll TOTALLY be one of the first I ask!!!!!!!!!!! <33
- Load More

