-
Lin replied to the topic Wings First Three Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver I’ve finished reading over and giving comments! Thanks for sharing!
-
ella replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
I love this sooo much!!! Great job, Lexi!!! 🎉 To answer your questions,
1)Â I really like Caira’s character, especially her internal monologue!!
2) Yes, I would!!! I really love the idea of the “Prodigy” and Deek… I mean, what else is there to say?
3)Â I think the pacing is great!!
Great job!!!!! 💛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Wings First Three Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver Cool! 😀 I can’t wait to read it!
-
ella replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey Lexi!! I’m kinda late, but I’ll read this in a minute and give you some feedback soon!! Super excited!!!! Three cheers for being brave!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🎊🎉😉
-
ella replied to the topic Wings First Three Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey Em!! I loved your story!! Sooo good!! I don’t really have many critiques, just watch out for some repetitive words. And maybe give Celeste a stronger goal/personality trait? I felt like I was reading from Melia’s POV a lot of the time (which wasn’t necessarily a bad thing 😉) cause Celeste isn’t a bold character. I say this…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @gracie-j @joy-caroline @godlyfantasy12 Ah I’m not really the type to write deep impactful quotes but y’all have really good quotes!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Yesss!! You should do a persona!!! Aww, thank you, I’m really glad to hear that I inspired you!!! 😊
XD thank you I enjoyed making it
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Not to interrupt this conversation, but that’s so neat!! I should try doing a persona sometime… You’ve SO inspired me to start drawing, girl!!!! <3333333 Also I love your new tagline XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver Yep! That’s basically what a persona is. Most of my personas are for putting myself into franchises XD, but I have a few that are kinda like alternate forms of myself if that makes sense.
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Nowadays I would say yes, because I think that I already used up all the Western-style names I like. I’ve even begun to reuse them for different stories. ;-;
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Those are great names!! I didn’t even make the connection that Catherina was Rina’s full name!! *slaps palm to forehead* By the way, when you were listing off those names, you reminded me that I very nearly named Deek ‘Maverick’. That was his name in the early drafts XD
I know!! Sometimes I just shake at my head at…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
OH MY WORD, Daisy!!!!!! Thank you for this!!!!!! I’m so happy I HAVE FAN ART!! Woohoo!!!! I really like it, and you totally got her dress perfect!! Thank you!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Whoa, girl!! You have some amazing dialogue in your story!! You totally sound like a pro writer!! (Do you have any tips on how you do it??)
Awww, those quotes are so sweet! I especially love the one where Temira is talking to Paul! Those are some great lines of dialogue!!! <333333 *tries not to cry*
Oh…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Wings First Three Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Sounds great! I’ll give you the feedback ASAP:)
(I give everybody this warning: I’m a pretty slow reader:) -
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Don’t worry, your post is still in the shreds of my email. Anyway, congrats on hitting 30k girl!
I’m currently revamping my site a bit, haha. Can’t wait to show you guys! I’m planning to write a short story as bait for a newsletter…gonna base it off of the six-word story I wrote for the Write Games last month. I really liked the…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Wings First Three Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver I’ll try to get to it sometime next week, maybe.
Also, because this is a public forum, if you’re worried about stealing what I would do is send a link to a Google Form for people’s emails and then email them a link to the doc…still may or may not prevent stealing but at least you’ll know who has access.
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m @writerlexi1216 @gracie-j @hallie-jean Thank you!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @gracie-j My characters are all my trash children. They make me cry. I wish they wouldn’t do bad things. But they do.
Not gonna lie but in recent months I have discovered the subtle laziness of naming characters. At least, I’ve discovered what makes me lazy and not lazy. When I’m naming a quick character if I’m going Western style…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU, GIRL!! I love your characters’ names as well!! I don’t know if I’ve told you, but I ADORE the name Jocelyn!!! 🙂
THE NICKNAMES, YES!! I love giving my characters nicknames even though I know they’d hate it (anyone else do this? XD) Like, occasionally I’ll refer to Newton as ‘Newt’ even though I know he would hate that…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
