First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Critique Requests First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Alexa Autorski
    @writerlexi1216
      • Total Posts: 1011

@gracie-j

Totally! And I’ll try doing some experiments with that 😉 Yeah, this is my first! Technically I wrote a 30,000 word long story about a dog a few years ago, but I don’t think that counts Awww, thank you!! 🙂 That’s super sweet, and I’m very happy to hear the supportive feedback!

Gracie J.
      @gracie-j
        • Total Posts: 1789

@writerlexi1216 that. is. just. amazing. So good to be your first! Man, I wish my first novel was that good!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Daisy Torres
        @daisy-torres
          • Total Posts: 691

Awww I’m so glad that you’re trying your hand at writing!!! Thanks for the tag on your new chapter! I’ll read that one asap! (I’m starting this one first XD)

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Alexa Autorski
          @writerlexi1216

@daisy-torres

Thanks, Daisy!! I’ll be happy for you to read it!! And no problem 😉 Ahaha, it’d probably be wise to start with this one. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts/feedback!!

Elizabeth
            @lewilliams
              • Total Posts: 252

@writerlexi1216 Just stopping by to say that I’ve been dying to read this ever since you tagged me and will do so very soon–it’s just…you know how it is. *ghastly specter of school looms over my shoulder, cackling* Thank you so much for sharing and tagging me!!!! I’m so excited to get a peek into Caira’s story! 😀

“Seven seconds till the end. Time enough for you. Perhaps. But what will you do with it?”

Alexa Autorski
              @writerlexi1216

@lewilliams

Oh, it’s no problem!! 🙂 Thanks for offering to read it!! Oooh, I feel for you, my friend (yes, I know exactly how it is) *shudders at the mere thought of school and other equally ghastly things* Yikes!

Please, there’s no rush! And of course!!!! I’d love to hear your thoughts/critiques/and overall feedback!!! 😀 I also sincerely apologize for my, er, lengthy chapters. *sigh* (By the way, I don’t believe I’ve told you how much I love your tagline!)

Daisy Torres
                @daisy-torres

AHhhhhhh I LOVEEDDDD ITTTT SOOO MUCHHH!!!! I’ll read the next part asap!!!!!

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Alexa Autorski
                  @writerlexi1216

@daisy-torres

THANK YOU, Daisy!!!!! <3333333 Seriously, girl, your feedback was AMAZING!! I’m super glad you were hooked!!! 😀 I look forward to what you think of Pt. 2!!!

Daisy Torres
                    @daisy-torres

@writerlexi1216 ABSOLUTELY!!! Any time you have anything, I’ll be glad to give it a try!!! I’m serious, for your first novel, that was AMAZING. You write like you’ve been writing for years!! My first novel was literally so trashy that I have disowned it 🤣 You have this whole icy, enchanting, mysterious aesthetic behind everything AND IT’S AMAZINGGGG!!!

Alexa Autorski
                      @writerlexi1216

@daisy-torres

OH MY WORD, girl that means soooo much to me!!! Thank you!!! 🙂 And I’ll totally have you read for me in the future!! I’m super happy that you like it, because I was super nervous posting it and wasn’t sure if it was any good! Aww, I’m sure it wasn’t bad! Some of my earlier writing was verrry cringeworthy XD But thank you!!!! EEEEEKKK you just made my day!!!! 🙂

Daisy Torres
                        @daisy-torres

@writerlexi1216 Of course!!! And yayy!!! Oh I’m sooo glad you decided to anyway! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Haha!! Relatablee. Aww, yay! I’m glad I could 😄

Daisy Torres
                          @daisy-torres

@writerlexi1216
                            Okay so I knowww I already drew your character, BUT. The first chapter prompted this image BIG-TIME and I couldn’t resist, so heeere you go XD Hope you like it!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Daisy Torres.

Alexa Autorski
                            @writerlexi1216

@daisy-torres

OH MY WORD, Daisy!!!!!! Thank you for this!!!!!! I’m so happy I HAVE FAN ART!! Woohoo!!!! I really like it, and you totally got her dress perfect!! Thank you!! 🙂

Daisy Torres
                              @daisy-torres

@writerlexi1216 Aww absolutely!!! I’m glad you like it!!!

Elizabeth
                                @lewilliams
                                  • Total Posts: 252

@writerlexi1216

*ahem*

LEXI THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, you had me hooked from the first paragraph!! I already feel like I get such a clear image of Caira and her personality. (Also, I want an owl now. Dangit.) You’re incredible at description–everything felt so vivid and had a definite aesthetic to it. (Side note about that–I was getting a “pink” feeling from the scene I was reading ((if that makes any sense at all)) and then you started describing pink cherry blossoms, and I was like O_O she read my mind.) Thank you so much for sharing!!!! I absolutely loved it 😀 *scurries off to read chapter 2*

(And thank you! I’m rather fond of my tagline myself. :D)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Elizabeth.

“Seven seconds till the end. Time enough for you. Perhaps. But what will you do with it?”

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >