-
Lin replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Anytime!
-
Lin replied to the topic Hey! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@trulyyours_karilyn Oo, chocolate! They look so cool!
My favorite authors would probably include Ray Bradbury, Charles Dickens, John Steinbeck, Naoki Urasawa, and Kaori Ozaki, amongst many others. What about you?
Ah, I really love manga because of the deep themes and beautiful storylines that the authors and artists are able to express through…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@lucy Hi, Lucy!!! 🙂 Welcome to the Kingdom!!!!! I love fantasy fiction too!!! Have you read anything by Jennifer A. Nielsen? I saw that you like Chuck Black. My sister, @issawriter7 , likes Chuck Black’s books. What books have you read by him? It’s nice to meet you!!!!! 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@g_c_al I thought it would be cool to learn how to play the guzheng. Maybe I will one day 😀
By the way, your WIP’s synopsis sounds amazing!
-
Lin replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 4 critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres I’ll try to get to this today!
-
ella replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 4 critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
……… I think this was the best chapter so far…….. SOOO goooood, but really sad!! And I adore the description and suspense. You also used all 5 senses, which brought the chapter to a whole other level. The mystery, intrigue, beauty… I’m sooo ready for the next chapter!! 💛💛💛 (is that going to be the last one? that’…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hi!!! 🙂 I saw you had tagged me for your story, so I came over here. Then I saw where you had posted the link to the first chapter. All this to say that I just read Ch. 1 and it was awesome awesome AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 Literally, there are not enough words to describe how amazing it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much! 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you! And yeah, just press the button to the right of the italics on the bar above the place where you type to quote.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hey! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@trulyyours_karilyn And I completely forgot to tell you the longest book I’ve read. It was also the last real book I read. Gone With the Wind, 1000+ pages. What about you?
-
Lucy Israel and
Alexa Autorski are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Btw, how do y’all get those green format lines on your posts? When I posted my lines, they got kinda messy:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Those are AWESOME lines!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi Lucy! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m Abigail, wonderful to meet you:)
You live on a farm too? *high five* and *second high five for owning a temperamental pony XD *. Well, she’s pretty good actually, but whenever I want to ride one way, she decides another way is better. That and she is apparently fond of ducking under trees with very low…[Read more] -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hello Gigi! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
*High hives* that’s awesome that you starting your first novel:) I’m Abigail by the way, it’s great to meet you. Your WIP sounds so cool (I am a number one fan of Peter Pan retellings! Have you ever read The Starcatchers Trilogy?)
What is your number one favorite setting to write in? (I ask almost…[Read more] -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hey! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hello Karilyn! It looks like I’m a little late in welcoming you, but welcome to Kingdom Pen! 😀
That’s super cool that you like horses (my all-time favorite animal:) Which is your favorite breed? Coat color? (personally, my two favorite breeds are akhal-teke and Friesian). And a Bernese Mountain Dog and a Border collie?! Those…[Read more] -
Lucy Israel replied to the topic Please pray for me in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey girl!!!!
how did it go???
you are so amazing! I am homeschooled, but I kinda know how you where feeling!!! You are a blessing, I can tell you that! Keep it up!Never Alone,
Lucy.
-
Lucy Israel posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey! I loved The Cardinal In My Tree! It was such a beautiful poem! I remember when I broke my leg, I never took a simple thing like walking for granted again! We should treasure and never take the things that we have for granted.
Never Alone,
Lucy. -
Lucy Israel replied to the topic Hey! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey Karilyn.
that’s so neat!
i LOVE Bernese mountain dogs! My fav though, are St. bernards. My older sister has a collie, named Laddy. He is the sweetest dog ever!like I said, it’s good to meet you!
Never Alone,
Lucy.
- Load More

