@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well, we’re all at the table and he’s shouting things out, but I’m eating breakfast anyway.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Alright 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Does that mean you’re helping him practice, or just in the same room with him practicing so it’s distracting you from writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m not really writing, I’m listening to my dad practicing his biblical Greek.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey anyone? I’m writing for a little bit.
@dekreel @catwing @jenwriter17 (even though it’s not the weekend yet 🙂 ) @seekjustice (if it’s not too early in the morning) @ingridrd @anyone-else
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42Â Yeah, I definitely wouldn’t want to be in his shoes!
Cool! But you’d actually be willing to write something that wasn’t fantasy? Or… *whispers in horror* …would you turn this pet idea of mine into fantasy? 😀
I think you’d probably do better with a male protagonist than I would. 🙂 If you do end up doing it, I’m going to c…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
How. Did. I. Miss. This. This is so cool!!!! Someone hurry up and tag me…! 😉 😉
-
Ingrid started the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey, guys!
Someone had this idea a while back (I feel like it was Rosey Mucklestone, but kudos to whoever it was!). Anyway, someone starts a story, then someone else writes the next part and so on. Essentially, this is a cool way to write an interesting and sometimes crazy story all together! It was super fun the last time we did it. :)…[Read more]
-
Ingrid's profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel It’s okay, it’s my fault for not being on KP enough! 🙂 Thanks though! 😀
But seriously, who’s the glowing-eyed dog? *wags tail hopefully* *knocks over lamp with fluffy gold tail* (Btw this is me now…I decided to post as my dog-character 😀 )
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
You know what’s hilarious? I moved up in rank just by answering everyone’s comments! This is great.
-
Joy and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@sierra-r  Thank you for the welcome! I am so glad to be here!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Yes, I’m a fan of yours! I love reading your posts!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh my word! Reading that was epic! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@princessfoo Thank you!!
Well, you won’t be in this one, but I am hoping to write other holiday-themed stories, so I shall fit you in there somewhere 😉
*peers at giant list of characters* Whew, I have a lot to do…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine That would be cool story! Especially the MC’s character arc. Yep, I changed my profile picture! This was my very first profile pic. *sniffles* Ah, the memories…
@seekjustice Yeah! That prompt was on Go Teen Writers, right? I love that place!
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal @dragon-snapper *beams* GIF WAR!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
