@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You people are all adorable.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *cringes*
Don’t worry, I’m too nice to scratch you. *scratches a wall instead* 😛
Hi! How’s it going?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *stares at you blankly, trying to make sense of what you just said…* Yeah, uh-huh, I understand what you’re saying.
Great, well I hope there is no Streisand effect…
@daughteroftheking Yeah! In fact at this point I’m halfway to being a Chosen One…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Wait, you’re already an eccentric mentor? That must be a record!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@allison-grace aw, I see. *pats you (gently) on head with hoof* 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @skredder @anyone
I’m writing. Although since I just posted the next part of the KPA I might also get distracted…
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine No way!
Wait, are you saying that if I stop implying that I’m not a wolf, people will believe I’m not a wolf??
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The Gif-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Six: The Green-Eyed Bumbler
“Hi there! You must be Jenna!”
Jenna’s shivering softened a little, but she didn’t dare move, or open her eyes. Who said that? Where was the dog creature?
“Are you all right?” said the voice, clearly concerned.
She heard footsteps approaching her, crunching leaves as they came,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice OH. MY. GOODNESS. you want me to alpha read your sequel to Stars Fill Infinity?!
……um…..
YESSSSS!!!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd I’m doing Jaclyn! I just haven’t started her yet… Thank you!
Anyone else? I would like more than one go…
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel 🙂 I’ll get those up today.
I do have the ability to allow anyone with a WordPress account to be a Contributor to the Compendium, so if you or anyone else wants to be able to post things yourself just let me know.
(Then I would handle customizing the menus and stuff)
-
Daeus replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 You’ll certainly be welcome to beta read it if you’d like. In the interest of full disclosure though, you should know it probably won’t be ready until the end of the year. Sorry, it’s going to be a long book. 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel 😀 I like this idea
Here is Stan’s continuation…
Bessy smiled.
“Look what I made,” she said proudly, eyes glowing. “Don’t you like it?”
Freda took a step back.
“Bessy… what have you done?” she whispered. “What is that thing?”
Freda closed her eyes.
“It’s a thing I made out of rocks,” Bessy said. She shifted the terrible…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus XD 😛 It’s my trademark to describe WIPs 😀
*swallows* Okay. Of course, I imagine they wouldn’t to associate with dragons too much anyway, being tree people… at least not proper fire-breathing ones. Flames around wood, and all
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus I know. The more you think about things, the more you realize how deep it actually is.
@salome01w4g It is a vicious cycle 😛 I suppose its part of our natural ups and downs, but we always have to take care to stay rooted in God
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Good night!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine
That’s true, and in that case, I can do nothing for you :D. I’m starting April 1, all being well.Yes, that’s a beetroot (or a beet).
Behold the Shapes biscuit (the staple of every good party)

-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yep, pretty much! You’ll get to read it in all it’s unedited glory. Definitely though, as you read it, note down any plot holes or anything that you come across if you want, just don’t tell me about it till I’m done 😛 I am happy to enter into discussions though. Well, you can annoy me for the next chapter, but I write pretty quickly…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh and I changed my pic this morning. Originally I had it changed to a pic of me in Highland outfit, but I liked the flowers better 😀 It’s one of my own pictures too, so thanks for complimenting it!
- Load More
