@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal *uses the wind to try to clear your throat* *quails under your glare of righteous death*
*swallows and timidly walks forward*
“Please, Lady Elf… I’m confused. I never said I didn’t finish Narnia. I said I haven’t read Wingfeather. I read all seven Narnia books when I was seven and eight, no joke. And I’ve reread them a lot since.…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
…
…
*whispers* I’m a celebrity… 0.o
Ahh, anyway, thank you! 😀 *sheepishly hands you an autograph*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 *suppresses a laugh* If it helps, here is a snippet from part 6:
“Hi there! You must be Jenna!”
Jenna’s shivering softened a little, but she didn’t dare move, or open her eyes. Who said that? Where was the dog creature?
“Are you all right?” said the voice, clearly concerned.
She heard footsteps approaching her, crunching le…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Probably not. Its our town day so I won’t be around, though I might get some time at 2/3ish. I must say adieu now 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, we’re all at the table and he’s shouting things out, but I’m eating breakfast anyway.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Alright 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m not really writing, I’m listening to my dad practicing his biblical Greek.
-
Joy and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Sounds like a great idea! Yeah, the MC would have a dilemma on his hands, not knowing whether he was a hero or a villain. And then if he told everyone the truth…that could get very interesting.
I /might/ try this out. I actually just finished my current project yesterday, so I could do this next. I’ll see.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Whoops, didn’t catch your post, @aislinn-mollisong. If it’s okay with @Ethryndal you can pick it up from there. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Skredder hooo boy… 😛 Okay, here goes. Part eight of story #2.
“I don’t know how, but Freda’s brain has rewired itself to mimic the headset. She can now enter the dream world completely unassisted.”
The words hummed in Freda’s head, bouncing off the walls of her mind like hollow echoes. She looked at her parents.
Dad’s face was wrinkle…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@princessfoo Thank you!!
Well, you won’t be in this one, but I am hoping to write other holiday-themed stories, so I shall fit you in there somewhere 😉
*peers at giant list of characters* Whew, I have a lot to do…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine That would be cool story! Especially the MC’s character arc. Yep, I changed my profile picture! This was my very first profile pic. *sniffles* Ah, the memories…
@seekjustice Yeah! That prompt was on Go Teen Writers, right? I love that place!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel RAH RAH RAH!!! 😂
@Dragon-snapper Here’s a cup of water, dear. Try to calm your nerves.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal @dragon-snapper *beams* GIF WAR!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I would read this story, but I don’t really like writing romance (or stories with romance in them) I like the idea though 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jadamae Thank you! Yes, I try to include everyone at least once 😉
Yes! Ben made a website called The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature which contains all (or at least most) Kapeefer literature ever written 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira HELLO! 😀 Wait… does this mean I have a fan?! *blinks* *stares into deep space struggling to take it in…*
Thank you very much! I’m a little bit of a techie, so naturally I thought your signature was pretty awesome 😉
MBTI is a personality type. It’s very popular here. If you’d like, you can take the test here! 😉 I am an…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I suppose. And it’s certainly humorous when it does happen! 🙂
- Load More
