@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed would you like Felicity or Lois to meet Riker?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
Thanks!
XD I was listening to Tauren wells a lot when I picked out that name
Yep, she is 😉
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ellie
Ellie stared blankly at the hairspray bottle. It was a clever idea, but…
She reached past the boy, pushing him to the side a little, grabbed the knob and turned. The door swung open.
“Didn’t hear the lock click,” she mumbled.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c haha my characters banter like that sometimes…..
the two I entered in this au also have a deep-seated rivalry lol. I haven’t written any scenes between them yet, but I should.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok! I don’t have much written with him in it, so I’ll try to find something or write something soon. 👍
So, Adrian is a people-person and doesn’t really like to be mad or bitter at anyone, but he ends up forming a rivalry with Ev. At first, they’re casual friends (Ev forcing his friendliness) and things are okay, but Ev becomes…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper All I want to know, to settle the debate between my charries once and for all, is….
Between Crosshair and Mundy, who survived the longest? And did either kill the other?
(I also forgot their physical descriptions in their bios, but I don’t have time for that right now so I’ll get to it soon)
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 7 months ago
I just wanted to let you know that I’ve seen this post I just haven’t the chance to read it and give you my thoughts. 😭 I’ll try my best to get to it this week!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, do you want any snippets from Ev or Adrian’s POV?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hallie
“I’ll see what I can do. I already have one student that has asked for my help, but I can help you as well.”
“Thanks!” Hallie shot her brother a triumphant look. All he did was give her that gentle, steady smile. Why did he have to be so easygoing and unreactive?!
“Is the Math class just down this hallway?”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
My first RP didn’t post… 😑
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!!
Aww, that makes me so glad. It’s encouraging to hear that, because that’s part of what I’m going for in this book. 😊
Thank you!!
Yes, I love those types of scenes too. I don’t get to write many of them in the first book because they’re separated for most of the time, but when I do get to, I love it. 🥰…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s happened to me too! ✋🏻
Down with Wyoh’s reign 😤😠✊⚔️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ahh, I love Ellie so much 😆
Thanks! Her social awkwardness is very fun to write lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for making the topic, Whaley <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yesssss I’m BACK
ok let’s see if it will let me tag multiple people @rae @whalekeeper
Ellie
“My name is Ellie.” Ellie got down from her chair and walked over to the boy by door, standing possibly a little too close for comfort.
“What are you doing?”(It would be kinda funny if the door was actually unlocked and Ellie just reached over and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh yay! It worked!! Ok can I tag people? @ava-blue
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hello are my posts going to post now
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
It also won’t let me make a new topic in questions/ support
aaaaaaaaaaaa
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae ^
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
And I can’t tag more than one person it seems? @whalekeeper
- Load More
