@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator Literally! (LOL)
also that’s cool, Bob sounds like he has a nice life.
hehe my brother called his pacifier “Ash” for some reason? He didn’t literally name it, he just said the word that way for some reason lol
My co-op notes were full of cute dinosaur characters giving their opinions on logic and Spanish.
oh also awesome…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
two are not very fleshed out, and the last is only moderately well developed. I have others that are vague formulations in my mind, and some stories where I haven’t even begun to conceptualize the villain.
Yep, definitely feel that. Which makes figuring out plot and the main character difficult as well. I feel like it’s one of the e…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Romantic Subplot help? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Maybe there’s some form of serfdom? Like the very rich who can afford the Vital subjugate the poor populations by creating superstructures out of it and forcing those who seek it’s shelter to work for them, threatened by being tossed to the elements if they disobey?
*Stokes chin thoughtfully*
Hmmm, yes, yes. That does make sen…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Mkay!
(I also haven’t even decided on mine yet.)
Yeah, I’m really not the best at villains, most of them don’t exist yet, and the rest need soooo much development. Vere is only put together as much as he is, because he’s also a main character.
But I’ve had trouble putting them in RPs for whatever reason. But hopefully I’ll get around to f…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Well because we seem to have already chatted abt this I’ll try to share something new lol. I really like facial expressions in manga and anime, their just so hilarious lol, and I strive to create the situations in my book that would make my characters make those expressions XD It’s really fun too me and definitely a reason I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed
So…I’ve been thinking…
I really hate how much im not on and not RP-ing…because I hate how I feel like it keeps yells cherries trapped and unable to RP…but at the same time I don’t want to remove Paxton from the RP…
And maybe im just worrying but…I was thinking maybe, since you both already know…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@trailblazer ahh ok
that makes sense lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephie @trailblazer what’s all this about land mines????
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon cool! You’re a good artist.
My brother was just re-reading the books. They’re really good, aren’t they?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@power you’re welcome!
also, your words to highscribe are exactly three, not one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh I like those!
oh, and what’s your profile pic? Kinda reminds me of the rabbits from The Green Ember…..
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, I love that drawing on the canva link!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Romantic Subplot help? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yes, yes, yes!! Those are all wonderful questions that I definitely need to be thinking about! Thanks so much!!
I think it would be interesting if he was fighting as a Gladiator not because he wants to, but because it was his only option in some way — maybe his social class was too low for any other high-paying job? I also think i…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Romantic Subplot help? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I had a response, but KP ate it 😂
(And you might notice that I stayed out of Song of Solomon for some reason. . . 🤫😁 Now let’s hope you don’t come back with the tons upon tons of pro-marriage verses. 😜)
😂😊That’s okay. I’m not one to argue over scriptures, everyone has their own opinions, and that’s okay! I do believe wholeheartedly that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle22 @beth-torres @jonas
Snake
The doors creaked open. Carrie and the alien-with-colors [I don’t think he knows her name] had attempted to bust through, but apparently the inhabitants of the castle didn’t mind opening it for them.
A rather strange decision….He was new to this whole kingdom-and-its-ruler thing, but even…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator awesome character lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephie I get that.
and yes characters can be really frustrating sometimes……ughhh…..
Sometimes, you wanna stab one of them, but then you realize he’s already been stabbed before by someone else, and that really takes the fun out of it.(I’m kidding, I don’t stab people for fun. Don’t worry.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
oh, and since I apparently remembered the quote wrong and it’s actually two separate quotes, here’s the other half.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
ok so I’m sure literally no one is gonna care, but…….
(here’s the source of my forum signature, which no one really asked for but whatever)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin ahh ok lol
- Load More
