@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
And does that all make sense?
-
Esther started the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok y’all… i have a really cool idea… At least I think it’s cool. I suppose we’ll see. XD
ANYWAY!
So I saw a writer on YouTube do this same thing (ish). She took multiple polls on Instagram about what people’s favorite genres, tropes, etc. were and compiled them all into one story. I don’t think she ended up writing the book, but she at least…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes, many options then. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I love this idea! I’m not sure I’d be able to participate every time, but I’ll try. Content-wise, I’m okay with most magic (I’ve read Harry Potter), I’m okay with some swearing in a book (i just say something different in my mind or skip over it) but of course there’s a limit, and on the romance side of things, I’m okay with reading ki…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
About Anne with an E, that’s horrible. Like, can’t you just keep the story for what it is instead of twisting it to fit the status quo?? I severely doubt L. M. Montgomery would ever want to give off a message like that. But that’s why we need to keep spreading the light of Christ through our stories, to show people the Truth. <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@y’all
For those of you who replied to the article I shared, I read your posts, I just don’t have the brain power rn to respond to each individually. XD But yes, I totally agree!! We need a balance of darker and lighter stories to meet readers where they’re at in life and give them what they need.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @princesachronicle22 I’m sorry I haven’t RPed in so longgg!! But I’ll be able to write the next RP tomorrow.
-
Esther replied to the topic I Have So Much Writing Material But Can't Actually Write It All: A Lament 🙂 in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 6 months ago
I love this so much!! Characters are my favorite ✨
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae nice!! I like how you included his name and the date on his shoulder.
For a realistic drawing, the eyes/mouth aren’t terrible. They’re not perfectly in line with the rest of the head, but they’re still better than a lot of what I’ve seen.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
also your forum signature is hilarious lol
might be crazier than mine
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
like “Wyoh, I hope you get a Bushviper tail to the face”
context: The Bushviper is one of my many dragon-humanoid species, native to Australia and New Zealand. They have a sharp tip on the ends of their tails (either blade-like and flat or a barb like a scorpion’s), filled with potent venom.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @stephiemy insults to Wyoh will probably involve stuff out of my stories that nobody will get lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yay, it worked! I didn’t have anything to say, lol, I just wanted to help with bullying Wyoh
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh, I hope the tags on all your clothes never stop being annoyingly scratchy
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
That’s awesome! Can’t wait to read about her
I can’t talk about it because I like to leave new characters to simmer for a week or so before I mess with them…
You just love teasing me don’t you
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I’ve read the whole series! I don’t remember who my favorite character was though.
I’ll ask my brother who his favorite is, he was just rereading them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas yeah we should probably move the discussion lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
wahh was my post eaten again?
i’ll repost it
@whalekeeper I’m so sorry if this sounds pushy or rude, and I understand if real life means you can’t work on stories right now, but…..
do you have the next chapters ready?
(this is the most excited I’ve ever been for a fanfic lol)
(and it’s one where my characters die)
(that’s crazy)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m so sorry I’m this worked up over this. I’ve never gotten this excited over a fanfic before lol.
but….do you have the next chapters yet?
- Load More
