@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae wow nice character! Hunter will probably be like “oh, another Omega” and start being overtly protective lol.
oh, and Hunter will probably find Silvanis to be suspicious but cool.
Jaylen, meanwhile, will probably follow him EVERYWHERE, as he’ll probably remind her of both her brother and Mundy (especially with the knives and sniper rifle…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
That’s actually what my hair looked like before I grew it out
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh, may your floors be always covered in lego and d4s
@whalekeeper XD oh, no, the goats live in the yard
@rae Cool! I miss living with animals
NEVER STICK YOUR HAND IN A ADULT GOAT’S MOUTH THOUGH. THEY’RE TEETH ARE NASTY!
👍 wasn’t planning on it
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
(Aww did Wyoh eat the old version of this?)
My new favorite question to ask people to get out of small talk: if you were to break off a piece of a star and then eat it, what do you think it would taste like?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Thank you!
@keilah-h Yeah, they make the character more fun to write and add more options for expressing body language
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Alas, we have been cursed to be faceless nobodies, for they have indeed vanished.
Aw, but I liked my smug crow face 🙁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
A ram began to chew on his pants.
Oddly relatable. The people I’m house sitting for have goats and one of them kept nibbling at my jeans today because apparently I wasn’t feeding her fast enough.
Jaylen’s character design sounds really cool! I love the four wings
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper all right, cool! @rae
Hmm…..
I might add two characters. They’re completely unrelated. One is a character I know and love deeply, and the other is technically a somewhat self-insert who became her own thing (and got a halfway decent boyfriend in the process apparently 😳😳)
Meet Hunter and Jaylen!
Sergeant Hunter R.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@grcr lol that’s funny
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ll be praying for the people that were affected.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @theducktator @esther-c glad you guys are ok! Tornadoes are terrifying.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator ewwww warm squishy cheese like that is horrible
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator LOLLLLLLL
there’s a character in one of my stories that’s terrified of the baby shark song
@whalekeeper want me to go get a field medic I know?
He might fix ya, or he might steal all your bones for the sheer fun of it. Depends on how he feels.
On second thought, that’s a really bad idea.
I promise I only…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ve read some more of your book! I think I stopped at chapter 16.
The only big thing I’ve noticed so far is that Sef’s expression of her grief feels a little unrealistic. Of course anyone would be devastated if their only family they had left was taken away, that part makes sense. I just felt that her hurting herself reall…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Or at least stop bugging us or we will report you to the authorities…
-
Esther replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
die wyoh
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Praying for y’all!! <3 We have similar warnings in our area.
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, I’m kinda struggling with something similar with a new WIP idea.
What I’ve been starting to notice is that you have to weigh the importance of each scene. Is each scene impacting the MCs arc in some way? How does it move along the plot? And sometimes some scenes will feel slow, but that’s not always a bad thing. Brain…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Glad I could offer some helpful input!
Ooh, can’t wait to read this next chapter later today!!
- Load More

I think it would have the texture of a smooth gummy. It would have an icy effect on my tongue, and maybe even fizz like soda pop. 🙂
Hey yay that’s like a mix between my and my brother’s answers. I said it would be minty and he said it would taste like a white gummy bear or pop rocks.
Ok, I’m going to go draw myself eating a star while listening to Radiohead now.
Yes that’s perfect, DEW it
@loopylin
Red stars would taste like hot tamales, blue would be blue raspberry, yellow would taste like pineapple, orange would taste like citrus, and white would be pure sugar. They would be like giant gummy nerds.