@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Exactly what Joy said! Paxton sounds so sweet, and I feel so terrible for him. I was like *whew!* when I read that he could escape such a terrible prophecy with Ara and her band. *Double whew!* He sounds like a great character:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @joy-caroline @godlyfantasy12
Ooh! Awesome! I’ll see you all in the Character Chat then! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Abigail and I were just sharing info about our characters : ) There’s no specific questions. Yes, I know! Talking about characters is so fun, isn’t it? I’m not strict when it comes to POV charries–one character gets a chapter, one character gets two chapters, et cetera…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
This sounds so awesome! Unfortunately I can’t participate, but I’ll tag a few more people 🙂 @seekjustice @alia @rochellaine @godlyfantasy12 @dekreel
-
Kads started the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hello, everyone!
For those of you who follow my blog, you might know what this is. 😉 However, if you don’t, I’ll explain it!
So, I am daring all of you to do a writing challenge with me. I’m daring y’all to write 1,000 words or more every day – yes, you read that right – for a week.
This is easier than it sounds. You can work on one of your…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course you can join us, girl!! 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
That’s true, but it’s mostly the community that’s liberal, (I just stick to my own writers’ profile and goals, so I don’t even get involved in the liberal stuff).
But that’d be awesome if you’d be a writing buddy with us!! 😀 -
Elizabeth replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @gracie-jÂ
Lol I’m either in the middle of like, draft 6000 or the longest draft 1 ever so take what follows as you mayHonestly, what has helped me the most to get into my character’s heads is to work on a scene I’m dying to write, whether or not it actually fits into my draft. (This is one reason why I have several dozen…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, AWESOME!!! Soo, I should admit my writing process is normally 100% different from normal, sane writers processes. I normally write my first drafts how most people write their second ones. But when I start round two, I don’t normally reread my story until later drafts because often it gets very discouraging for me to see all…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Haha:) No, I don’t think that’s bad at all, (that was one of the things that made me love Anton so much too XD
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12Â
Second draft haha what is thatÂAhem. Anyways. No, I haven’t really done any second drafts before…I mean, sometimes I change core scenes, and my sister makes me rewrite some…I know I’ll be doing second drafts for some, though, especially the ones that i wrote when I first started writing. I’m gonna redo the whole plot…I, u…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Rough Drafting Book 2! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
YESSSS!!!!!! That’s SOOO AWESOME that you’re starting the sequel!!! WAY TO GO!!!! I’ve been like soooo nervous to start the sequel to Into the Lamp and have been putting it off, so I seriously highly respect you for doing this!! AWESOME!!! Anyways, I LOOOVE the books with the fighting and rebellion and that stuff. Actually, my…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Rough Drafting Book 2! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
I just remembered something else, (I don’t know if it helps or not), but KP has an excellent article called How To Write A Truly Tragic Death (And Avoid Cliches). And in it there’s also a video. I know you were asking about battles and I think that quite a few things in that article can indirectly offer advice on wars. The best…[Read more]
-
Wyn Rose replied to the topic Book Titles? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m @devastate-lasting @gracie-j @writerlexi1216 @godlyfantasy12 @joy-caroline @lewilliams Everyone has such good titles! It’s so fun to hear about them!
@e-k-seaver Ha, I guess that works too! 🙂
-
Wyn Rose replied to the topic Rough Drafting Book 2! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Starting a new book is so exciting! I don’t know that I can help you much with rebellions and all that stuff (haven’t written any myself yet), but when I try writing new things like that I usually just jump in like you said and leave the rest to worry about after the first draft is complete. I don’t know if that’s the best…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Rough Drafting Book 2! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 YOU HAVE TAGGED THE RIGHT PERSONNNNNNN!!! I think like- 3- no, 4 of my books have war/rebellion in ’em. I loooooove putting betrayal in my stories, so maybe one of the wolves helpes your characters, but then at the end TURNS ON THEM and LEAVES THEM TO DIE.Â
*cackles*Nono, jk, jk, but that’s just an example of what you could do.…[Read more] -
Lin replied to the topic Rough Drafting Book 2! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Whoa, good luck on all of that! I’m afraid I can’t help much in these aspects, but I’m sure there are other people here who can!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Rough Drafting Book 2! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
If you’re looking for books with rulers/armies/medieval government/battles/warriors/and knights/etc; the new york times bestselling Ranger’s Apprentice fits the description pretty adequately. I’ve only read one book so far, but it might be a series you may be interested in:)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and some tagges:
@mkfairygirl @scripter-of-kingdoms @gracie-j @devastate-lasting @nova21 @abigail-m @imwritehere1920 @ribbonash @kayleigh-idea @godlyfantasy12 @millennium @daisy-torres @e-k-seaver @anyone-who-likes-fantasy @anyone-who-is-reading-this @colin-carlson…[Read more]
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Where do I start? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you so much! I have definitely been praying about it, and I want to try it out. (I’ll probably start small by sharing something on KP or SE every so often)
Do you know about traditional publishers?
- Load More
