@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Light replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
You guys are so tuning into my vibes right now 😍😎
I’m so glad :’)
That’s what introverts really are. Just various bottled condiments…
Lol oh I love that XD It’s perfect 🤭
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ooooh I love them!!!! 😍😍😍😍
But NOOOOOO LEONNNNNN 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Y’ALL!!!! I’ve got 14 more chapters to edit…then I’ll be done with the major editing of my novel!!!
Girlll!! That’s so exciting and bittersweet at the same timeee 😍😍✨✨😭😭
Congratss!!!!
Girl…my brother and I have been watching The Hobbit movie trilogy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I feel you right now 😂 Everyone’s kind of floundering.
I’ll probably use Marcel, since he’s not required to join classes today. Although Seb… might? He’s a little preoccupied at the moment, thinking about, oh, another person. *shrugs*
And I have a new character from Seb’s universe who might join once they’re developed (just came i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
You guys are so tuning into my vibes right now 😍😎
That’s what introverts really are. Just various bottled condiments…
-
Light replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh. My. Goodness. I LOVE that so much XDDD 😍 I love writing snippets like that too. They’re so fun XD <3
Hi!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh and hiiii!!! *waves*
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Random quote because I wrote it and just cannot help myself:
…
“It takes a while to get Seb out of his shell. Either he’s burning his safety belt off, or so stiff and conventional you can’t get a flicker of truth out of him. You have to squeeze it out.”
Hugo twisted his fists in the air with a dark enthusiasm in his even darker eyes.
“Like a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Those new drawings I shared on here are drawn in Procreate! And we have the exact same setup!
Everything @mineralizedwritings and @keilah-h has helped me a lot so far. Some other random tips…
Watch a lot of speedpaint videos for digital art. You can find them everywhere on YouTube, and they can really ingrain the digital process in…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awwwww those two chapters! I like Jayla’s background…
But Yelena! Don’t say those things to Buckyyyyyy 😭
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Or any other of Ted Dekker’s books?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Oh, okay! Yeah, I think I preferred AD30, but 33 was still good. It was really sad though – I won’t spoil XD
Have you read the Chosen series by Jerry B. Jenkins? It’s basically the show, but written as a book, and it’s SO good!! I liked all the insight into the characters. I’ve only seen a few episodes of the show, so I might be…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years ago
@livingwoodchronicles how are you doing??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sounds fun!! Min and Allison gave pretty good examples. I don’t really have that much experience writing scripts, but I wish you luck!
Lolol 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 I will pray for your friend!
I will pray for your church! That sounds really rough.
Thanks! I do make a lot of my own food, but now a days most places sell gluten free stuff, it’s just pricey.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah they did a good job of him seeming human. If vision looked straight up robot I think we’d all be going 🤮🤮🤮 about the romance XD
Also he is really sweet, and you can tell he cares about wanda.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
AHHHHHHH
That was SO good and adorable and amazingggggg
😭😭😭😭😍😍😍😍
I love Alpine’s backstory!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Wanda better be on that list, I’m still mad at freedom for not including her, *does a Wanda’s head tilt to freedom*
besides the twin should be together
OoOOOOo freedom got the head tilt!!!
Don’t worry, she is. 😉😂
I think my top 5 rn are…
1. Steve
2. Bucky
3. Wanda
4. Spiderman
5. Hawkeye
(Pietro hasn’t quite surpassed those…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Gus
The cat drooped.
“I’m sorry, Evander, for whatever must’ve happened to you,” Gus said, bowing his head respectfully. “At least now, you’re right safe, and ain’t that a blessing?”
One of only a few blessings. But it was better than being given nothing at all.
Gus furrowed his snowy brow, and tapped a rhythm with his hoof i…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @euodia-vision @hybridlore @smiley
yallll I just turned 18 today 😭😭😭 should I be happy? Lol
-
Eyyyyy happy birthday girl!!
From my experience (and trust me, I have a lot XD)…
18 IS A BIG DEAL SO YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BE HAPPY!!!!
but also sad, my brain couldn’t handle the fact that I can never fit back into the category of a child… it’s like so weird.
Hope you have an AMAZING day!-
@euodia-vision Tyhank you so much girl!! I will try to be happy about it 😀 But yeah, it’s weird.
-
Did you succeed in remaining happy? Or did you succumb to the sorrow of the day?
#drama-but-wh0-cares-
@euodia-vision
LOL #drama XD
Well I was sad for most of the day but I was a bit happier at the end. My sis got me a dvd player for my laptop so I’ll finally get to watch the captain america series XD maybe that’s why I got happy at the end.-
Aw yeah, that makes sense!
OH WHUT!!! That’s exciting!!!!! When are you gonna watch them? 😏
-
-
Well I can’t really drive rn because my mom is gone and I could drive by myself… but I’m out of practice and we only have one car at home rn… so if I’m staranded there’s no help XD
I guess when my mom gets back from her trip I’ll head to the library and get them!!
-
Oh noooo, hahaha.
-
-
-
-
-
Hey happy birthday girl!!!! 🎉🎉 I don’t know XD I’m sure it’s weird, but also exciting lol.
-
Thank you! 🙂
-
-
Oh my goodness girl!!!!! Happy birthday!!! <3333
And…well, maybe a bit of both😅 I struggle with the idea of growing up and moving out, so I understand being a little sad. But also, it's a happy day, so try to be happy! We love you and hope you have an amazing birthday!! <3
-
Thank you so much Light!
XD I will be a happyhuman despite my mild confusion XD-
You;re so welcome Min!! <3
XD Yay I'm so glad <3
Also I just realized I'm 4 years younger than you😭😅
Most of my friends are several years older than me lol-
@lightoverdarkness6
LOL
14 is just such a fuuuuun age… right? XD-
Oof…yeah totally XD Sometimes it sucks, sometimes it’s bearable, and sometimes it amazing. Lol it just depends😅
But my mood swings are just…ugh XD
-
-
@lightoverdarkness6
Personally I think I hated being 14 XD
It gets better, really.-
Lol I can understand that XD
Whew, thank goodness.
-
-
-
-
-
Happy birthday Min!!!💗 🤗 🎉 🎂 🎁 I hope you have an amazing time being 18,it probably is a little weird, but should still be fun!
Happy (belated) birthday!!-
Thank you!! XD
-
-
Happy Birthday! I just turned 14 last sunday, so still 4 more years left till I can experience what you’re going through, lol. I hope you have an amazing year!
-
@sara
Thank you!! I will try to have a good year XD
-
-
Thank you!! 😀
-
- Load More
