@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@tharcaneaxiom
About the Golden Compass – the movie is not good at all in adapting the book. It tried to follow the plot too tightly, without capturing the essence of the story. But I digress.
The book takes an anti-Christian position, but its points are actually extremely valid when it comes to looking back at what the “church” has been, how…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Aww, poor seb! I feel bad for him now! I’m going to wait for freedom to get back because she hasn’t rped in awhile
My mom is gluten free also. I’m allergic to like everything (ok not actually, but a lot) thankfully I grew out of my egg allergy at 5!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thank you ❤
Gotcha, makes sense. Are you the only gluten-free person in your family?
Sebastian
As Clement sped off, Seb brushed his bangs out of his face, and rolled his eyes.
It was true. He literally could not afford it.
Sure, being arrogant was fun. But it was also necessary.
The man had taken the reply the wrong w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
😂 So you are well acquainted with the type.
Yeah they’re pretty unpredictable, and in that, they’re predictable 🤯 At least, that’s how I write them (…Seb, since I don’t have any other official ENTP character yet). Trying to surprising, and always one-upping people.
That makes sense then! Before I took a test for him, I could never…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone just love Eragon by Christopher Paolini? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I just picked up this book at a yard sale because I remembered you said you loved it, lol! Haven’t read it yet, but I’ll let you know what I think!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Seb sighs. “I do seem so, don’t I? It’s less that I think highly of myself, and more that I can’t afford to be anything lower.”
Clement scoffs at the lofty remark; but refuses to reply; instead speeding up to walk next to the brothers. They seemed a good bit more sensible, even if quiet.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Marcel
Marcel swung open the cafeteria door, snacks stuffed in his pockets, and was just about to settle down next to the two kids when two more entered.
They looked older and a touch more experienced, but nevertheless, one of them, the boy, had an eager gleam in his eye.
They screeched to a halt, and the boy waved…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Tirion
Tirion trotted down the empty halls. A worthy mission coursing through his veins. He was almost there. They were so close…
“You’re in a weird mood, Tirion. When did snacks become worth being late over to you?”
Tirion cast a glance back at his friend who was moving at the pace of snail. Obviously not aware of the i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
YuUus please do
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ooooh yay, we’ve started the lunchroom raid! May I join?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Goooootcha. Those could be very useful, since most of the teachers don’t support the students in fights. And that way, there’s some context characters in the school, if that makes sense.
#emotionaldeathisreal
Oh yeah, we’re at 200!!!!! *cOnFeTti*
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
*Muffled giggle* 😎 I’m so glad Hugo comes more naturally to me now, because before, he did NOT. But he fits in his world now. Literally the only person Seb would ever show public affection for.
You are now in on the joke, my friend XD
AH-HAH! No WONDER those two got along so well in the sleepover RP! The question is, why are they so…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
*Takes note*
Eavesdropper at window. Got it. I bet he could cause a lot of trouble if he wanted to 😋
…All 13?? I mean, Freedom has like 26-billion that we can never keep track of. But still. That’s a lot. What are they all gonna do? – I mean, since they’re faeries. Do they count as students?
Honestly most of my friends…[Read more]
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
0.0
I’m honored…
aww, thank you! And don’t worry; this scene is sticking around for a while. Unless I ditch the novel, in which case I will recycle said scene. I love it very much, hehe. 😉
Aww!!! That’s so sad and yet so sweet. Great work!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m not even thinking about those options. I WILL BE HAPPY
>:(
That was so sweet and sad though!! The poor twins 🙁
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Of course. After all, it is well earned… *tips hat*
Although, you may find yourself the subject of many scathing pranks. And I don’t mean just a sprinkle of pepper in your tea.
Yeah, they’re super fun XD I’m getting a long-awaited book for my birthday this year!
Oh my… *chortles*
What a predicament. I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Heeyyyy
Sorry this is so long XD Needed to figure out where everyone was.
But hey, @loopylin , your charries have company now!
Marcel
Marcel was suddenly a very melancholy kid.
As moods went, this one was sure to flit away before long. But while it was upon him, like a cloud over his head, he would snuggle up in it for comfort.
Without…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
❤
yuUus
Oof you got me there, technically he’s an extrovert (ENTP if you’re into personality types), BUT it’s a spectrum anyway, and he acts way too much like an introvert sometimes XD
So maybe he IS horseradish mustard… *considers* *takes in the glitter factor* *multiplies by fourty-seven* *comes to a…[Read more]
- Load More
