@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s awesome!! I’ll be sure to keep praying. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome! Glad you’re feeling better! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
“Yeesh. Dark magic. Sounds pretty dangerous. But this school… it kind of keeps everything out, ya know? You don’t have to worry about all the crazy stuff. I don’t know how it works, but to be honest, I’m glad this place exists. It nice to not live in a fear of arrest or capture for once.” His voice had taken on a low,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!! Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! I love him!! 😆
I have a habit of almost making too many snarky characters. Then all my dialogue ends up just bantering. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness 😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I remember being confused when my old school friends had crushes on very annoying, trouble making boys in our class.
XD And people tease you about looking at boys or talking about them, and you are genuinely confused because you obviously don’t feel that way.
-
whaley replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I think people tend to forget that humans are irrational. We don’t always do things that make sense. So writers try to rationalize their characters’ bad behavior by giving them tragic backstories.
(Maybe? Idk, just a theory)
Right. Someone I was talking to was like, “there always has to be a reason!” And I’m like, “uh, sinful natu…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Like Gravity Falls! (Have you seen it? It’s the best) You never even see the parents’ faces.
Oh, like with the Peanuts? I haven’t watched it, but I might now that you’ve recommended it. Hilda became a hit in our household, and I was watching it a couple nights back when I first got sick, trying to catch up XD Off topic, but did you see…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I also like emphasizing in my stories the fact that people don’t need trauma or terrible tragedy in their lives in order to struggle with sin. Everyone has problems to overcome, even Average Joe with his calm, happy, suburban childhood.
YES, this. I’ve tried to explain this to some people and they don’t get it for some reason.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aw ❤️
Uh, not me.
🤣 Okay okay, that would be me too! I meant hypothetically, if a girl was open to dating, those things wouldn’t push her away.
-
whaley replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think so. I’ve watched a lot of shows where you’re just thrown into what the characters are doing right now, and sometimes the backstories come in later, but it’s not a big deal. It’s endearing because the present is what’s important, not the past. Plus some stories shouldn’t try to be “deep” because they are all about the smal…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
AKKKK GIRLIE YOU’RE REWRITING IT?!?! YAYYYYYY 😍😍😍😍😍😍
I LOVE IT SMM 🥰😍😍
All the babies oh my goodness 😭😭😭💔💔🥰😍
Eeeeek I love it 😭😭😍😍
GIRLLLL!!!
Your art is amazing!! 😍😍😍😍😍 I LOVE…
-
whaley replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m going into this topic completely blind other than reading the first post, so um, yeah, let’s see how this goes XD
YES I’M LATE XD
Of course a character’s backstory is going to influence their perspective on life. Absolutely. And writing them is so fun – the funnest thing ever.
Personally though, I’ve seen a pile of characters where the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ngl, I think you should be asking, what girl would not want to date him? XD Like realistically, yes those tendencies would be hard to handle, but you can’t say they aren’t attractive to the modern teenage girl, or to a fantasy girl for that matter.
@loopylin @whoeverelsewishedmewell,iseeyou
Thank you, I am feeling better this morni…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah, makes sense. I’m not actually sure I’ve read that XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I only have a few minutes in this world left, and I want you to have what’s in my pocket.”
😂😂😂😭
I wish I had old writing, I didn’t really write as a kid unfortunately, this is just hilarious though XD death scenes are kinda hard to get right though tbh.
Also… Villain Riker? 😳 not the baby!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
LOL I loved that XD did the cabinets to other worlds idea perhaps come from a narnia book? It feels really familiar lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I hate how toxic many of my fandoms are, too.
Ikr? It’s awful
Can you believe a lot of the Minecraft players?? Especially concerning the mob votes (which I think are really fun).
Yeah I feel really bad for the people trying tbh, nothing can be perfect and letting players choose a mob is far more freedom than most companies would…[Read more]
- Load More
