@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ohhh, I just saw on your profile that one of your favorite authors is Alan Gratz. I’ve read Prisoner B-#### (sry, I forget the number, lol XD) and I’m in the middle of reading Projekt 1065.
I’ve loved them both!!
Which ones have you read?
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley Hey!! It’s been a while since we’ve chatted. (It feels like forever XD) How are you doing? How’s writing going for ya?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sure! Also, is there a connection between CHIME and the whole moon situation, or no? Because you might not want to name the book something related to the moon if it doesn’t really come up in the book. Does that make sense? Basically, if the power shortage thing is just the setting of the story and doesn’t really have anything to do…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@acancello
Yep! I don’t think it’s unrealistic that scientists would try to launch something into space to collect energy, although I don’t really know how sunlight and energy works out there. @thearcaneaxiom might have some better suggestions. (Sorry if you’ve already been on this topic, I don’t remember.) -
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, got it. So it harvests energy from the sun (maybe because it’s slightly close to the sun than the earth is?).
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Peter keeps teaching Avengers like Thor, Loki, Steve, and Bucky all of the “lingo” everyone uses/used, like SUS, Yeet, Based, etc, and Tony gets annoyed by it.
Don’t mind if I add on to this lol…
Thor: Now I know Loki has caused us all kinds of trouble, but he has good in him.
Peter: That’s cap.
…
Tony: Cap isn…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey! Do you wanna RP next for our group?
(I almost forgot about this. XD) But I totally understand if you’re busy. 😊
Here was the last RP:
Adrian
“Germany,” Esther explained. “Although I have lived in America for the past several years…what of both of you?”
“Aletheia,” Ev answered for the both of them.
Adrian wasn’t paying a…
-
Esther replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sooo… I don’t have a specific title idea, but just a suggestion.
I don’t know if you’ve figured out what C.H.I.M.E. stands for yet, but the words in the title could each start with the letters from that word. It’d be one of those things where readers eventually notice and freak out. “Like WhAt?!?!?” (At least that’s what I would do…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
Fynn chuckled awkwardly, the warmth on his cheeks feeling out of place. He willed it away and looked up at Liv. “I guess I just don’t understand how Callie’s mind works all the time. How do I know what I say will make her happy or… unhappy?” He caught Callie’s gaze as they passed each other again and she gave him a warm…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks. 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So, where does the moon get the energy from? And why wouldn’t it just be like, a satellite or something? What’s special about a moon?
I’m thinking maybe something with Lunar in the title? Lunar Overload..?
I kinda think Eclipse would be interesting, because it references the moon and basically, they’re having an electricity…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I’ve seen it, but I’ve been busy lately and haven’t gotten to it yet. 😅 I’ll try my best to get the next RP written today. 🙃 (And I still haven’t read your WIP yet. 😭 I’m so sorryyy. I’mma do that today too.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Those are good points! I’m using the You version app, but I might check out the Bible project app! I don’t really have too much to add, but I enjoyed reading what you guys thought!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
I meant I’m curious to see how Bucky will do as the leader of the thunderbolts XD sounds like it might be kinda a rowdy group lol
Oh, that would make sense! I could totally see Sam being the new leader
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Mkay! Yeah, take your time!
I don’t mind waiting to add my characters (It’ll give me time to formulate them as actual characters and not vague sources of evil 😅.) But I could still write a brief RP for them to catch up with the rest of the group. Either way it’ll probably be a few days at least.
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes! That is basically what I was saying XD
Ok I’m glad I got that right XD
Wow, we’re totally different people…haha! I am always so insecure and scared I’ll hurt someone’s feelings or they’ll take it the wrong way!! And you’re good (:
Hey, that’s not a bad trait to have. 😉
I was reading an interview with a writer, and she…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yw! Well I don’t really spend money on books lol. It looks super cool though. My sisters friend (rose) also has a story in it, and the overall vibe seems awesome… If I got a chance to read it I’m sure I’d enjoy it lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think we’ve met lol?
Anyways, I saw over on instagram that your short story was excepted into sky’s the limit press’s anthology, congrats! 🙂
I was like… wait that persons name looks super familiar 😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@anyone on here
I’m just joining a bunch of RPs, because I’m trying to be more active. Sooo, if this one is going I think it’ll be perfect because my dear villains… welp they are seriously lacking in development. I may or may not keep forgetting about them. Which thusfar has probably made my WIPs suffer 😅
So a villain RP sounds pretty great,…[Read more]
- Load More

hey!! (it has felt like forever)
I’ve been good, and writing has been very slow
I’m right now working on my singing and learning guitar
how are you?
Yeah, same here. I mean, it’s slower than I would like, but it’s still pretty good.
Ooh, cool! Sounds fun! How long have you been learning guitar?
I’m doing good, I’ve finally started to workout five days a week. (Never too early to start conditioning for the volleyball season, lol.) Like I said, writing’s been somewhat good too. Slow but stead…[Read more]
I’ve kind of just started XD but so far I’m making progress
That’s great!! I’ve been doing the same (I play softball so I can relate) I’ve been doing Pilates which is a more fun workout also I just recently learned how to fall into a back bend so that was really fun
Yeah that’s nice, I’ve yet to have any ideas for a book that I really love and…[Read more]
Cool! Being able to do a back bend sounds really fun. (I wish I could… XD) Pilates also sounds like fun. 😁 Softball season starts in the late summer/early fall, right?
Yeah, well, writing full-time or even part-time might not be what God has for you. Always listen to what He’s calling you to or away from. But there are also those times where you…[Read more]
Yeah it’s taken a while but now I feel really accomplished
Yeah it depends on the age and league, but my starts around early summer and ends in late July and sometimes August
I’m right now just focusing on the Lord and seeing where he’s guiding me
I’m pretty terrible at writing songs but I hope to improve
Yeah awesome!
Oh cool! My seasons starts officially in mid-/late July. But open gyms typically start in June.
Yep, always the best choice. 😊
Everything takes practice. XD I’m sure you’ll get better the more you work at it. 😉