@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Easton
Easton opened his mouth to speak but was silently interrupted by Hallie flashing her wide smile and stepping towards the well-groomed young man that approached them.
“Excuse me, do you know where the Math class is?”
“Actually yeah. And unfortunately that’s where we’re headed.” She frowned, but her amusement s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks girlies!! <33
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
😂Okay, I’m just not sure what to RP 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
You’re totally fine! Sometimes it’s just fun to listen. (:
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @trailblazer
I love all the points y’all have made!!
I think that really clarified things for me. I suppose most non-Christian authors go into writing their stories the same way we do—they want to write a good story and present their convict…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yessss!!! Do it!!! 😆
*ahem*
No beating around the bush… Fin’s a favorite of mine. 😜
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
So is anyone else planning on throwing in a villain? We could also just continue the RP normally
@rae @jonas @keilah-h @beth-torres
Should I RP as Nazyra?
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @grcr @whoever-i-don’t-know-who-else-to-tag
OK!
Since Wyoh is being mean to me, I’m going to cheat and give you guys a Canva link to view the moodboard instead.
Take that Wyoh…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yay!! I found it!! Not sure how I missed it to begin with… but whatever.
Anywayyyy… It’s here if you wanna use it:
***
Hallie“Are you sure my hair looks okay?”
“Hallie, it looks fine.”
She turned away from the window and narrowed her eyes at her brother. “You aren’t being honest, you just don’t want to be late to class.”…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank you!! I already have ideas 😝
@keilah-h @loopylin @rae @jonas @esther-c @higjscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @smiley
You can all submit one more character!
The traditional number for Hunger Games is 24 tributes.
Obviously that’s a lot. Every day we check up on what each character has done.
But the number of tributes will…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What category would a "survey" go to? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
I think the best place to put that would be under General Writing Discusisons. Or Book Discussions (even though it’s not a book). Either would work, so it’s up to you. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I can’t find itttt 😭 It was so good too 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Everton
“Yeah…yeah. You’re Ev. I’m…I really, really need to get to class. So can you get out of my way?”
Tony pushed by. Ev’s face twisted. Ok then, apparently he hadn’t slept very well. But maybe Ev was right. Tony’s hair looked less styled than it normally was and he had dark circles under his eyes.
Something…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Sure!! I did a whole research paper on it back in 9th grade when I first found out. If you have it and you find out the baseline symptoms – actually seeing colorsetc – you immediately know you have it, for suresies. It’s like the closest imagination can get to reality.
I also associate time (days of the week and months) with colors,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, there’s so much to do in a school setting that it just keeps going.
Seb is such a mood 😂
It’s called 3 a.m. angst 😜
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Don’t worry, we’re not following the schedule as closely anymore so you can do whatever you want 🙂 Plus I mean, technically you created this monster of a topic in the first place XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @smiley @koshka
We need at least two other people! If you don’t want to participate, just don’t reply, and I will never ever ever tag you on this again, ever.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Heeyyy, I have grapheme-color synesthesia too.
Sorry, I still get notifs from this even though I lost track of where I was, lol. I have consistently forgotten to unsubscribe.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hugo
The flustered boy checked his watch. “Oops, we’re late! C’mon, Nar.”
He gave Queenie a friendly punch on the shoulder, and grabbed Nar’s hand to run off before getting punched back. They slowed to a walk after turning a corner.
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
@trailblazer @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed
You guys these thoughts are so good!!! I wish I had time to reply to them all now! But seeing as I don’t, lol, I should be able to reply to all of them later today!
- Load More
