@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
Woah, that was way longer than I intended it to be. Whoops XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey!! I just read a chapter you posted a while back and it looks really interesting! I’ll probably stick around to read the rewrite. I’m excited!!
And to answer your questions…
First, about magic, I totally respect others’ opinions of not reading or watching stuff like that (like Harry Potter). But my opinion is that stuff l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
If you want, Ev and Adrian could meet up with them!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Lol, yeah, I went inactive for a while and then all my RPs in here died except for one really, and it’s still barely alive…
But I’d like to bring back Serin and Kun’en
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I have a few charries that could meet him! I’ll probably RP as my character Fynn later today, so they could run into each other if you want. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
This is really good!! I love it!! I haven’t read your writing a little bit, but I can see improvement. (I know it’s always hard to see that in your own writing [unless I look back to stuff I wrote two years ago XD], so I wanted to let you know. 😉 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Lol! 😂
I’ve been off and on this RP. Sometimes I’m just like, Hey, I forgot I had charries in here. Let’s RP as them again! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Aww, Taurennnn 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
thanks!! <3
@keilah
I actually haven’t written much romance (besides the somewhat-sideplot, somewhat-main plot to one story we really don’t talk about) but I like reading it and brainstorming how my characters would act in those situations
Yeah, the romance in my stories sometimes plays a big role, but it’s definitely a sub…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @jonas @beth-torres
Does anyone else want to RP for this group? Are we waiting for more to happen with Chaos or should we just go ahead to the castle?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @anyone else @lightoverdarkness6 @freed_and_redeemed
Random sample, sorry for the odd formatting and notes, It’s a comic outline that isn’t finished yet.
“I’ll consider.” He nods, a restrained smile on his lips.
“It’ll be fun!” Layson smiles, starting to walk back towards the residential rooms. “Besides, you never know wh…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I have several charries that have totally gotten lost in here, I have no idea where they are 😂. But I’ve been wanting to revive some
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 @rae @whoever @anyone-interested
Sooo… I’ve started writing random scenes for a WIP that currently has very little plot but that I’m very excited to write in its entirety later this year. Anywayyy, I wanted to share a snippet that I think…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Keep praying, y’all! I know I’m posting everyday and y’all are probably tired of hearing from me, but I feel bad for those affected by this and it’s something that’s on my heart.
No you’re fine, I totally understand! (:
I’ll keep praying!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*whispers* Sooo… I had Ev and Adrian in here and I don’t know where they are anymore… Any charries wanna meet mine?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah, I can imagine. 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks girl! Sorry it took me so long to get back, I’ve been so busy! 😭
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
😡 I just can’t with you
Sebzter
“That’s the attitude!” Sebastian snapped a finger, and unleashed the writhing, passionate colors behind his gaze. “But if we embolden this reputation, then we have the upper hand. They will stop expecting the expected, and therefore always expect the unexpected! Which is another paradox!!! Isn’t tha…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
❤️
I will start sometime next week. I did the main bulk of plotting on Thursday, and wrote a few intro “chapters” for characters, but I need to catch up with school after the virus.
And I should update on it… once a week? School and irl family dynamics come first.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Have I mentioned before how much I love Seb? XD the whole door scene was the best
🤪 You need to stop making me smile! He’s literally just my 3 a.m. thoughts boiled down into a person. That’s my secret 😂
How are all the girls at this school not jealous of Nar?
Aaand I’m smiling again!! AcK
if that’s ok with yall?…
- Load More
