@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ikr? 😖
they actually have a genuine falling out and don’t become friends again for like 2 years 😭
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh no, Lesli, don’t make him… I have felt that pressure so often.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok awesome! I’ll get to writing one later this afternoon!
-
whaley replied to the topic Coming up with scenes in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizewritings
Oh my goodness yeeesss! You are so right. And The Last Airbender has such amazing filler episodes that actually add to the story – especially the worldbuilding.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
LOLL I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!!!
I was literally considering putting ‘we don’t need permission to dance’ as my forum signature a couple weeks ago but shied out of it for some reason lol
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Coming up with scenes in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Hmm I’m not sure if this helps at all…
but for coming up with fun and games segments, Avatar the last airbender has been a great inspiration to me. The characters in that show are trying to save the world yet have so much fun. I think it’s often the little things where the characters shine the most, for instance the group…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh no!! What makes you think that? From what I’ve read and heard about your story, I think it’s fine.
-
whaley's profile was updated 2 years, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
Enjoy! <3 Do you have any recommendations?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I kinda figured he doesn’t chill emotionally XD But it was worth a try anyway.
Hmmm…a pacifist and a man who was made to be a war assassin…now I see how they clash…
Oh, L-O-L-O-L-O-L (Sorry, I’m playing with the keys, being lingo savvy XD) I semi-forgot to mention this, because I often don’t see any point in mentioning my character b…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
“If there’s trouble, Hugo’s probably there.”
Bro’s a literal pacifist and he ends up in the middle of multiple violent situations XDXD
Jr. just needs Physical Ed or something to chill him down, because I promise you, Hugo will get an emotional heart attack from stress if he has to worry about one more thing.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ehh Hugo would have apologized anyway XD He tends to believe he owes people for slightly inconveniencing them
Hugo
“You’re Paxton, aren’t you?” Hugo’s eyes glowed under soft, maple-dark hair. “I’m Hugo Angelo. The new kid in the dorm.”
Pax didn’t seem to recognize him. He held his sleeve over his eye for a moment and sighed…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Coming up with scenes in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
That was my love letter to Plot. Plot, you are an underrated thing. I love you <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Coming up with scenes in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
My post was deleted twice… *pure pain* Okay, okay. Here it is all over again.
Scenes are so hard! But this is what helps me. Doesn’t mean it will work for you, but you’re probably looking for anything at this point XD
Before Aha-Moment: The Hero needs to grow. How does it show?
After Aha-Moment: The Hero figured it out. How does that show?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed @rae
I don’t normally talk backstory, but this is a Sebzy-gremlin backstory song. …I can’t really explain why without spoiling, and spoilers take the fun out of writing for me XD But it has accurate lyrics and the perfect vibe.
Pure Imagination – Kathleen (Or the original Wonka version. But this…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
The Troublemakers sounds like a team made of youngest siblings ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
🙂 You are sweet
Sebzter
“You’ll be invisible, I’ll be untouchable. Brilliant. Any ideas?”
@godlyfantasy12 @rae @freed_and_redeemed
Eeeyyy here we go 😛
Hugo
Hugo tried to hold in his laughter as he enjoyed Nar’s embarrassment.
Someone bumped into his back. He whirled around with a huge, shark white, mania-dripping leer (as one d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic If Only | a poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 6 months ago
That was really good!! I liked the contrast between the beauty of the landscape and the brokenness of their situation.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
