@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 4 months ago
Nice to meet you! Yes, if the villain’s “redemption” ended up looking like just a strat to get the girl, I would be devastated with myself. Good reminder XD What series are you referring to?
Thanks for that! I especially like your idea of giving them common ground 😀
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
We don’t have to spar if you don’t feel like it 😛 Although since we’re both uncertain who wins, they could call a draw at the end instead of declaring a winner. Obviously anyone would want their own protagonist to win, but a draw is nicest in an RP setting.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m done!!!!! *throws up hands* THE END XDXD My class loved my advocacy speech and gave me a collective hug of affirmation, so I am happy. And life is good.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I think they would be sufficiently challenging for each other. Hugo’s normal attackers are very much built like Alpha, plus ammo and a fair shot of insanity. It’s kind of like being a manager at a fast food joint, and being used to language most people would get upset about – my boy has seen the same Karens on a weekly basis and has lea…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
😂🤣 He has to! He might be a pacifist but a gang raised him (kinda like a village raising a child) so dodging bullets is part of the family expectations. Same thing for Sebbie boi except on a whole other level of mania.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Since the last time I read a Chase RP until now, I’ve “met” (more like i know who he is but he doesn’t know who I am) someone named Chase who’s nothing like your Chase, so it’s really odd reading his rps. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
There’s probably no way I’ll get to writing an RP this week. 🤦🏻♀️ But summer break starts next week!! So I should have one written and posted around that time.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Don’t feel bad at all!!!
I feel like I’ve been so bad at being consistent reading it anyway 😅 My summer’s going to be pretty busy, but definitely not as busy as the school year, so I’ll probably be able to read through your whole book before the end of summer! And our break starts next week, so that’s as soon as I’ll be a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I should have remembered that >:-/
I’m in Challenge 3, leaving my house for Blue Book in fifteen minutes! Wish me luck if you see this before noon!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character development/character discussions in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@theshadow
I really like what Ducky said (can I use that nickname @ducktator ? XD) about having a cultist influence the king within his closer circles. Another idea – since you want to preserve the concept of the land being rich and probably settled and populated – is to create a special communications system, then cut it off somehow before the…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 4 months ago
@grcr @theducktator @beth-torres @arcticanimals @linus-smallprint
Trying to ease those with less posts in.. if you want. This is just a welcome-if-you-want-to 😉
-
whaley started the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 4 months ago
@power (first and foremost) @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @trailblazer @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @highscribeofaetherium @rae @smiley @keilah-h (when you get back!) @anyone
Heyo! I have a new project in the works over the summer; it is a fantasy romance inspired by the likes of The Princess Bride and Jane Austen. I have written…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
It depends on if its offensive or defensive, and who he’s “fighting.” If it’s offensive, maybe a 10. Defensive is 15+, since he dodges bullets in his own universe.
A lot of my character fall somewhere on the trickster hero archetype scale. So even if he doesn’t have as much raw power, he can find a way to avoid a simple power play…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ofc 😛
Oh if Jr wants a pastime, Hugo will be in PE some time and they can spar a little. Mine didn’t tell yours, but he also dabbles in knife work, self defense, etc. but only as much as he needs.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m so clooooooose, only have to practice my philosophy lecture and write a few poems. Monday’s my last day 😖 Are you out yet?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
HEyy, sorry this is long, but I want to get both my boys caught up and settled down :]
Gangsta Bois
“And how about you, sir? How is your head feeling?”
The last patient snapped his mouth open to yap, but the door to the office opened again.
Hugo stood there. He wore a knowing smile, which meant nothing less than a righteous…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Getting close to the end of the school year! Does anyone want to share one good thing about this year and one thing they are looking forwards to for the summer?
One good thing about this year is I feel like I’ve learned a lot about myself, and one thing I’m looking forwards to is even…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
Hi Esther! That’s great that you play violin! How long have you been playing for? And do you have a favorite classical composer?
Umm…. Almost two years? I think? It should be two years come September. It’s hard to remember because there were a few months where I didn’t play at all. XD
Ah, dystopian writing is interesting. Is that yo…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
- Load More

Ah, messed up the tags. @whalekeeper @loopylin ^^
I guess my one good thing about this year is that I haven’t been in school. 😅 I’ve had a lot more freedom and energy to help my family around the house and work on creative stuff since graduating.
And I’m really looking forward to going swimming! I just want to go float in a lake and look for cool rocks so much
@loopylin
Oh that’s great! Your school must end early. Nice! I used to be really into rock collecting too.