-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 hours, 23 minutes ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @rae @keilah-h @beth-torres @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @anyone
I got some guinea pigs yesterday. :] Does anyone have any name suggestions? They’re both boys.

-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Is anyone…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
I’m doing well! I sort of fell off of writing my book, but have further developed an interest in music and have started exploring the possibilities of songwriting 🙂
Oh, wow, congratulations! I proud of you!
Hehehe hello there!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
Hmmm. He sounds dangerous. A man with a motive indeed.
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
Ooh! I remember Leon and Riker discussions from when I was last on KP.
It’s been a while, but I’m back!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
He looks terrifying!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh he sounds dangerous.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Long time no see.
Whaley’s 100% right LOL. I would say in some respects art is harder than writing because at least in writing you have to actually read it to cringe at all the problems, for art you just glance and want to burn it XD.
But hey, I love it when people still give it a shot because it’s a challenge.
I can’t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Calmest reaction XD
Hey, I’m just trying to lighten the mood. Merlin is already used to his disability so he can show Baron the ropes.
Lucy: *Grabs his hand and repositions them* “You’re a big fat liar. And you’re not even a good liar. At least make it hard for me.”
Art isn’t easy, that’s for sure. For every good…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Hellooooooo! Good to see you around! :-p
The themes, messages, character dynamics, the ✨plot✨, everything is starting to come together and becoming what I think Leon and Riker’s trilogy needs for their finale.
Good for you! I bet it’ll be satisfying to finally conclude everything and put the characters to rest, so to spe…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh awesome!!
…Tho my main villain is a creep and I don’t want anyone to feel sympathy for him, unlike Hans
I’m interested to see him now. Who is he? What connection does he have to our characters? Why is he so evil?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
but also working on Leon and Riker’s 3rd book🤭🤫
*Screams*!!!!!
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!!!!
…Tho my main villain is a creep and I don’t want anyone to feel sympathy for him, unlike Hans
I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insul…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@freed_and_redeemed hiiiiiii how’ve you been?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
FREEDOM!!!! So good to see you again!!!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I’ve been working on writing and art both mainly for my fantasy series haha.
Yay, you kept working on that! I remember when you talked about that project for the first time. Remind me what it was about?
I work as a classroom assistant in a childcare facility
I looooove working with kids. It’s tiring but it feels like useful wor…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
*Tackle hug*
HIIIIIIII!!!!!
*Freezes at the realization that exclamation marks are just upside down ‘i’s*
Good to hear that writing is going well, and work is there, and life. Definitely good to hear that there’s still life. XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Nice! Graduating HS and changing up your life a little can take you away from things like KP, for sure. What have you been writing and drawing? What sort of job prospect/active job do you have?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@freed_and_redeemed Hi! It’s been a while! How are you doing?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@freed_and_redeemed
Hiiiii, Freedom. :] What have you been up to over these past few months? - Load More
