-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 months, 2 weeks ago
“Would madam prefer her water in a crystal glass or would a golden bowl be more madam’s style?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 months, 2 weeks ago
I’ll be praying.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
And I’m tired so if you see this consider yourself as tagged as you want to be.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
So, my work schedule just opened up a bit for this week. The camp is very small and relaxed. I can take a couple hours off/chat while on the job, especially in the afternoons between 12-3.
If anyone wants to do a writing call etc. I’m up for it. I do have business stuff/Necessary writing that I desperately need to do. The impetus would be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
@theducktator Ah, so that’s what that was.
I wasn’t gonna click on it anyway, I knew we didn’t have anything going on and it looked sus to me, but thanks for the warning.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
My email got hacked and sent similar phishing emails to everyone I’ve ever contacted so if anyone receives an email supposedly from me DO NOT CLICK THE LINK.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey guys sorry I hardly talk on here, but I could use some prayers. Just general family stuff. I don’t feel like explaining it, but God knows. I am not doing great. Also, just being a young adult is a struggle though that’s not always the main issue.
Yeah not sure what else to say. Thanks for reading. Sorry again for neglecting this topic so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
sup dawgs
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 months, 2 weeks ago
yo yo yo I’m alive hehe
-
Hi!!!!!
-
hI!!!
-
I’m so late for this but anyway…. HOIIIII! How are youuu?
-
Hey! I’m doing pretty good. I’m a month into senior year!!! AHH!
how have you been?-
AHHHG that is crazyyy! How is that going so far?
I’ve just entered my junior year. I suppose I’m still considered a wee lass in these parts hehehe. But I am good thanks! It’s a little known fact here but I actually moved from Florida last year, and I’m a tad farther north now. That has been fun.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Wolfgang
“Any river, I don’t care what river, I just want to drink it. Preferably a clean river. maybe one in the Alps. Well, come to think of it, a river might not be the best idea.”
“Wait. Did the curfew bell ring while we were sparring?” Wilhelm interuptted.
“I dunno,” Wolfgang replied. “Who cares if it did.”
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Wilhelm
“What kind of river?” Wilhelm asked absently as he pushed himself back to his feet. As delightful as a little chaos was for a small while, the disorder was already eating at his nerves.
He began pulling the mats back into place. Their smell intensified as with every slap against the stone floor. Herbaceous green was…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Ari
“A what?” he yelled, eyes squeezed shut. Moth laughed.
“Me neither! It is a fun ride, is it not?”
Fun wasn’t the work he would have chosen, but it was certainly exciting, as long as he didn’t slip and die. Much like tying himself behind a dozen wild horses and hoping he didn’t end up dragged to a pulp.
Honestly, he might have…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Currently Untitled Project (NEW!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 months, 2 weeks ago
I will have to read this! *Leaves tab open*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 2 weeks ago
@liberty
I don’t think I can focus on another art swap right now, but I’m very curious to see some of your horse sketches. -
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey, it’s not as weird as some of the things that have happened when our very different fantasy realms mix. (
I don’t know either) -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks! I can do a little art, off and on, but commissions etc. are beyond me at the moment. Seeing what y’all do will be great inspiration and solace for a weary brain. 😄
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
If I describe a character as strange, I have to show why. :p
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Moth
Moth hooked his arm around Ari’s, linking them together so the boy did not fall to his death. The two of them whipped about, the wind ripping through their hair and clothes. If not for Moth’s abilities, they would fall off instantly. It was like being caught in a death roll. One moment they were upside down, and the next, yanked upr…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Currently Untitled Project (NEW!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Just from the first few sentences I was intrigued! The fact that you referred to the “gods” as actual beings is interesting. This is what they call their leaders, I assume? Considering one is on trial and another was injured in a fight, behaviors an immortal non-human god presumably can’t display.
I also love the color magic! In the…[Read more]
- Load More
