-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Awwwwwwww. That’s so cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper I saw it! It’s all right, I’ve been pretty busy lately and just kinda thought everyone else was the same heheh
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I don’t remember who knows these characters, but I drew Cosmo, Merlin, and Moth as chibis. I hope to draw more chibis because it doesn’t take much technical skill and it’s nice to have something to do when I don’t feel good at art or writing.

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @otherpeople
I am very sorry for being gone a whole month! 🙁 I went on two trips over the past couple months and I think there are a few things emotionally bogging me down. I’ve been sad and groggy and the words won’t come. I may be in a funk, but I will try to break out of it!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Wilhelm
“Who cares?” Wilhelm turned on his heel to face Wolfgang. “I care.”
It was unlikely that the instructors here would beat the students. But obeying out of fear of punishment was a servant’s mindset. The Kemps were noblemen and denizens of diety. They Obeyed.
Not that Wolfgang would be likely to see it that way. Wilhelm…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Oops. Forgot it was my turn.
Also the Internet is in and out here, so my RP just became Wyoh’s lunch. Uno momento, por favor.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
We shall now have a moment of silence for the dear departed.
…
…
…
Okay, moment over.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 2 months, 3 weeks ago
hehe glad you’re enjoying it <3 Sara deserves most of the credit for the idea though
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
*sadly drinks tea*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Started listening to this list again. Ahhhhhhhhh this was such a great idea. XD Thank you for making it happen.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I want to bring Felicity back now.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@highscribeofaetherium sorry for dropping off the face of the earth there for a bit
Rallascant
Rallascant waved to him, wiggling his fingers. Iris solemnly returned to her pedestal and said her farewell. As Acharis turned and began to leave, Rallascant called after him, “Don’t forget to ask for help if you ever need it!”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Huntress
“Drop the gun, or I will order my friend there to kill Rosalind.” the man snapped. I couldn’t tell whether it was to me or Azalea. Or both.
The white creature whipped around and whacked me away despite the fact that I was camouflaged; it was able to see me somehow. Infrared vision perhaps?
I hit the floor hard enough to see…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you!!! (He has no faceclaim yet so I stole a doodle off the internet for a placeholder. XD)

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I agree with Keilah, it’s cute! (also, what cuckoo clocks ever do to Remington? 😭)
I like it! I never actually noticed Rook’s heterochromia!
You can put it into any sort of program that allows you to place text on an image. I personally use Canva (I just don’t use the AI features on it) but you do need an…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Pardon my tech incompetent self, but how does one fill out those things?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 4 weeks ago
I tried it too! I think I might do this for all my characters. It’s very fun

- Load More

