-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Awwww, I love this kid. Not entirely sure what this all means but I love him anyway.
XD Thanks. The quick explanation is that the twin protagonists of my WIP bond with him, and make him their honorary third brother.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I have a feeling that Ari at a different stage of his development would be amused by Wolfgang.
However this is not that day.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
“I have two human brothers.” Soft pride seeped into his voice. “They were the first people I ever met, after they got lost in faerie land. That was before I knew about this place. It is a long story.”
Awwww, I love this kid. Not entirely sure what this all means but I live him anyway.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
No, just pushed his chair back from the table to get a little space. Probably should have specified.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Poor Lois. He might regret taking that seat XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@koshka @loopylin @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Oooooooooo
O.O
Wilhelm
There was something dangerous in the stranger. Something sad too. The questions were louder than ever, but this time they sent chills up the back of his neck.
“Wolf…” Wilhelm pushed back from the table too, sparing a glance toward the stranger. Wolfgang was his friend,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Moth
“I have two human brothers.” Soft pride seeped into his voice. “They were the first people I ever met, after they got lost in faerie land. That was before I knew about this place. It is a long story.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
did he walk away?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Ooooh, I knew these boys would clash. The major problem here is that Ari was already irritated at Wolfgang.
Ari
For a moment he just stared at the boy. Impudent, noisy, irritating…
If he was Halir, he would laugh. If he was Heral, he would just walk away. But he was Ari, and what did Ari do?
It you want friends…his…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Lois is right there ready to break it up
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Imagine if Ari lost his cool and actually punched him
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I am on the edge of my seat rn. Wolf, you are so close to being punched
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Wolfgang
He grinned. “Ari Verenion, that’s not German I’ll wager. Where are you from? How old are you? Oh,” He held out his hand to shake. “I’m Wolfgang Von Heinz– the first,” he added with a wink.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper So accurate LOL.
@loopylin @keilah-h (funny thing, I keep typing your KP tag on Unvale and then confusing myself when your username doesn’t pop up XD.)
Gabriel
“I’m supposed to name it?” He questioned, peering at it in his free hand. For a second he had thought they were an earring until Lucy gave an explanation. “I never name…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
O_O
Ari
He nearly choked on his spiced wine. The boy beside him stared back with laughing eyes…Ari’s face darkened.
“You ask many questions.”
At the sound of his voice a few long time students nearby flinched and shrank away. Ari ignored them in favor of another sip of wine. It was little more than spiced grape cordial, but…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @anyone else
kp just ate my post.
Wolfgang
Breakfast was a matter of minutes. When that all important task was complete, Wolfgang leaned back with a glass of milk and another muffin in his hand. He ate the muffin in two bites and drained the glass, setting it down with a careful bang. “That was very good, almost l…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I also love how literally almost everyone is wiped out or in turmoil and we’ve only been here one night.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Haha! I want to see so many more!! XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @esther-c
Umm guys I need some help.
I think my story has outgrown all the powers and stuff. it just makes it complicated!!
The more I read books nowadays there are a LOT of books out there similar to mine. Like, there are all the rich people with powers, and they have control over the people who don’t have powers.…[Read more]
- Load More
