-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I don’t know if the world can handle that level of awesomeness.
Nope. It could not. It would implode.
I think we would all stare at each other for a while or just stand around awkwardly. And eventually we would figure it out. In your words, yes, awesome. XD I’ve met an online friend before and it’s weird, but fun, for sure.
I have the f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I’ve been working on writing and art both mainly for my fantasy series haha.
Yay, you kept working on that! I remember when you talked about that project for the first time. Remind me what it was about?
I work as a classroom assistant in a childcare facility
I looooove working with kids. It’s tiring but it feels like useful wor…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Moth
The gym was much larger than the dining hall. Light shone through the windows, and the wooden floor glowed. Wood beams laced together in the vaulted ceiling, high above their heads. Boys’ voices and footsteps echoed, and steel clashed against steel.
Young men were dualling and wrestling everywhere. They stood in pairs or in g…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Just sitting here staring at the school supplies I just bought with my mind lost somewhere in the void of wondering what it would be like to meet all of us in person in one place.
I don’t know if the world can handle that level of awesomeness.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
*Tackle hug*
HIIIIIIII!!!!!
*Freezes at the realization that exclamation marks are just upside down ‘i’s*
Good to hear that writing is going well, and work is there, and life. Definitely good to hear that there’s still life. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@rae lol
I don’t hate mozzarella (I actually kinda like it) but that is a very accurate description of a cheese stick. I don’t like my cheese too slimy, luckily cheese sticks aren’t usually like that (at least not the brand my mom buys) but fresh mozzarella used on pizza typically is so I hold off on eating that until it’s shredded and the outer…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Ellis
“Depends on his mood. Lucian can be a bit of a sore loser.” Ellis smiled, and the two of them stepped into the building. Sounds of playful shouting, talking, and weapons hitting their targets echoed off the walls. Ellis admired the equipment around them as they headed towards the fencing area.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Ooh, and icy sword. That’s cool. (Hehe. Sorry. Pun intended.)
A land of Pharasees would be interesting. They were on whole the most accurate interpreters of Scripture, until they began to rely on their own good works and merit to earn salvation. A culture of rules and regulations could be fun to write… Or not so if they were hard…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Nice! Graduating HS and changing up your life a little can take you away from things like KP, for sure. What have you been writing and drawing? What sort of job prospect/active job do you have?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Got it. I’m assuming the main character wields this sword. Is that right? Who is the MC?
Is Arien from the same kingdom/country/nation as Ari? You said they’re cousins, but they don’t meet. I’d imagine they would meet if they’re both royalty in the same place.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@freed_and_redeemed Hi! It’s been a while! How are you doing?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @loopylin
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel took the offered cheese stick, trying to open the packaging. It felt so weird to his fingers, smooth and cold without texture or the same crinkle as paper. He eventually ripped it open, but hated the texture of the cheese. It felt a bit slimy to him, but he didn’t want to offend Mel, so took a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
It doesn’t help she’s taller than him by a few inches, so a long dress on her is even longer on him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Tags are only sometimes working for me, so sorry about the late reply
So maybe we – the labyrinth people – helped you realize Gabriel should be an older brother? :-p
Oh yes. I do kinda doubt not giving him a little sibling now by blood, but it’d complicate things that I don’t want to complicate right now.
So I’m settling for him…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@freed_and_redeemed
Hiiiii, Freedom. :] What have you been up to over these past few months? -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Soldier
“Do you guys want a cheese stick?” Mel asked.
I stopped looking through a stack of paper on the table (it was a boring stack of paper anyway) and looked up. “Cheese stick?” I repeated. “Where?”
She gently pressed one into my palm. I bit it in half. Delicious. All too soon it was gone.
I shoved through the…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Magic swords!
I have a story thought in a similar vein but never thought to have evil swords as well. Is there a visual distinction?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @whalekeeper @IYKYKArethEdition
KP is acting up, so I hope this goes through.
This is Koshka’s character Ari’s closest cousin (in age). They are quite alike in some ways, and in others it would be harder to be more unlike. I’m not sure they ever meet in cannon, but it would be hilarious if they did.
Arien Avelorion. The paragon of…[Read more]
- Load More
