-
Liberty replied to the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 4 months ago
The story:
Starlit Night
A Refuge Rangers Short Story
“When was the last time you ate squirrel, Jace?”
Zahn looked up from his third stanza to spot Kyler poking a blackened rodent over the fire. Jace sat on the opposite side of the fire, scribbling away in his leather book. His blond head barely lifted at Kyler’s question.
“You mean th…[Read more]
-
Liberty started the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @keilah-h @hybridlore
Hello girls! I recently completed my first short story from Refuge Rangers! I thought I’d tag you since you’ve all been reviewing the guys moodboards. Here’s an glimpse of their characters in a story! Burd isn’t there…and I’ve yet to post about Zahn and Keiden. But I will soon! Lord…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Aahh, okay. My theory was in vain!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I want to know where the boy’s shirt comes from, it’s quite amusing to me. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
A walking echo becomes friends with a kid who is generationally traumatized by suitcases and green haired women.
A new god learns what office life is like, falls in love with a Volkswagen bus, and spirals in the complexities of self fulfillment.
A woman afraid of Picasso-style art teams up with a boy to figure out why his face is so flat,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
I like y’all’s, they’re pleasantly confusing and intriguing. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Whoa.
That was….interesting.
Isaiah really does have a wonky moral code, ngl.
Nobody berate me for this cause it’s purely theoretical, but I had to kill a guy, and he had food, and I was hungry, I’d be taking the food. Not out of greed or wishing to thieve, but still. I see he said he didn’t want to steal and murder,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr ohhh ok.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
I may not be very active here. I’m still reading everything you tag me for and I might stalk a bit.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
Going to the races again!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I enjoyed that quite a bit. Tag me if you post more!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Ack, sorry I disappeared! It was garage sale weekend in our neighborhood.
First of all, girl, I love you so much 😂😂💜😭
You’re the best and your personality is actually such a vibe hahaha
I appreciate you so much, you make me smile <3
Thank you!💛💛💛
The thing is, if I make myself write as a routine, it will seem like a chore. P…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr awesome. Are they related to each other or just three random characters.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m praying.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
This is very interesting. I hope you continue with it! You can tag me if you do!
(also, I love Scythe!)
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh Sarah. Sorry I didn’t see your request earlier. Know I’m praying too! Believing God will be with you in the middle of the stresses.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
- Load More

Maybe I’ll be more active when the writing challenge starts. Idk.