@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldly-historian yea I understand, I’ve already kinda got it worked out. I don’t know if an epilogue would work due to the sequel series taking place 2 years or so after the events of the first book.
but I’m not super worried about it. God will help and lead me (I also have this amazing forum, an awesome mother who is ma editor lol,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Writing to bring this topic back towards the front
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sensitive Topics: Abuse in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Bringing this topic back towards the front
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@oriele21
That was good! I liked it. Phew… coulda used a warning about that leg amputation XD little rough but I guess that’s just war
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldly-historian
yea its not ur average “death” she turns to “shadow” and it’s done by a shadow creature so the character sorta assume she’s dead as does everyone else, and her “crystal” goes grey. Which means she’s dead….
but in the second series it begins sparking…. And two of the MCs suddenly latch onto the hope that, perhaps, s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Y’know funnily enough… I hardly share any of my creative endaevers with my parents. if I have a piece of art that is particularly good and no route for questions that could become personal (why does that character go through this thing) I’ll share it with caution. Both of my parents know I am writing a dystopian ya, my mom knows the…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @sarafini @madelyn @arien @mineralizedwritings @koshka @booksandbeakers @lewilliams @princesachronicle22
@devastate-lasting @gold_hummingbird @charityanne @gwyndalf-the-wise @c-j
Hello all. I’m posting another…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah! I love that soundtrack! Do you have a favorite song? I like sticks and stones, and where no one goes. (Ack have I already asked you this question? Lol)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Springing character deaths on people is terrible if you’re the person it’s sprung on, but great if you’re the springer…
My parents are like that, at least they really want to read my writing… I’m just not great at sharing and explaining, but I’m going to work on that.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Is anyone else on YWW/Ydubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw. Hope to see you next time, though. =)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicitiy PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE *begs on hands in knees. Sobs.*
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for enduring that quick rant. XD
Anyway, great job!! Keep on writing!
Appreciated the comment!!!! Thanks so much and glad you enjoyed it!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldly-historian I getcha.
Every character I kill stays dead.
except one. I’m bringing her back because I can’t keep her dead. I just can’t. I don’t want her death to be cheapened because of it but I just legit cannot keep her dead.
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! So sorry I haven’t been on in a while. I’ll be on the Monday team!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, that was so good! I love the brothers, and there struggles are so relatable and well portrayed! Poor Leo 😭😭😭 I love him and he better get some rest at some point 😭 ( I may or may not have to call the protection squad soon)
“Trust God…he will heal Wolfgang.” She whispered softly.
Not sure how to feel about this scene…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!!! I try to connect almost all of them in some way, so I’m so glad you like it! 💕😀
You’re so welcome!! Yes, it’s so cool!!
Yeah…😅😬 What thing exactly, may I ask? 🤔 Hans has done a lot of bad things…😅🧐😬
When he’s being awful to Riker (like always) and tells him what he did to Jezyk…and tells Riker it’s his fault ὢ…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I remember!!! Aww, poor Wolfgang and Leo and Jakob and Rueben!! And Joshua 😭😭!! Oh my goodness, your scenes are just SO GREAT AND MEANINGFUL!! And they make you feel. Joshua, I feel you!! Thank you for writing this!! I needed to read this tonight. 🙂 <3
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
YESSSSS XD I most definitely remember.AHHHHHHHHH JOSHUA!!!!!
…Freedom, how do you do this? You keep making me almost cry…
It’s a great scene, by the way. Very relatable. - Load More
