@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Yeah, several of my characters are like that (and my brother’s too)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Hello there! Or, Mae lojasa!
@princesachronicle22 It’s cool you have a brother on here. Mine is not a writing things person–he makes up awesome stories but he just won’t write or type them down.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@euodia-vision You’re welcome!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! *waves* Nice to meet you.
@princesachronicle22 …I never knew you had a brother…XD
Some things about me:
I like writing, drawing, music, and asking questions…So, questions:
#1. How is it physically possible to write, do math, conlag, and worldbuild at the same time?
#2. I’d ask you about your story, but several…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@euodia-vision
Oh wow, that’s some great realism! I love how you caught his expression.@mineralizedwritings
…that’s exactly how I imagined it.XD How did you steal my brain?Â
I love the perspective! XD And that guy in the front’s face… I’m gonna use that as the definition for *smirk* now. -
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m forever grateful that no one gave me an Amazon upload button at the age of ten. Who knows what I might have inflicted on the world?
Yeah, that wouldn’t be good! I did publish a short story with a program my local library had, and uh, let’s just say I’ve definitely gotten better at writing since then! 😂
I haven’t heard of any o…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I wrote the graham cracker thing as a school project years ago, so… it’s interesting, to say the least 😂
Yes, you should listen to them! As I said, I like the folk style so that’s what most of them are. 😁
*scrolls back up to find them* I like folk, too!
I started listening to Judah, I like it! I’ll be listening to the o…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! Welcome!
Mind if I ask what Conlang is? It seems cool!
I’m mineralized writings around here, I draw, write, and make comics.
A couple ask the newbie questions:
1. Are snakes cool?
2. What is your favorite character from your writing to write and why?
3. Of all the worldbuilding you have done, what part of it (a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@pincesachronicle22
Thanks! It’s a location in my book, that was just for anyone who had read some of it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, backrounds are fun!
Thanks! I’m so glad it looks like how you thought it did!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me. <3 🙂
-
Light and
Euodia are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello there!! It’s so awesome that you’re here!! My name is Lightoverdarkness6 (Or, as you know me, Nat :)!
Wow I had no idea that you write too! @princesachronicle22 just told me last night that y’all both write!!
Okay, even tho I already know you, I’m still going to ask you a couple classic ask-the-newbie-questions :)…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
WoW!!! That looks awesome!! Just like I imagined it!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin thank you!! Yea…she was abused as a child (as was November mentally and verbally, and Paxton mentally, verbally and physically)
And I thought she had DID but upon researching it realized she did not.
And yes it is a bit more difficult due to it being fantasy…
it’s a bit like a Golem/Sméagol situation except he does have a sort o…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you are you are welcome! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I think the real question here is….
Does it compare to anything I could ever draw?
LOL.
I think the real question is does it compare to what you’re currently drawing XD
It could be much worse than something you draw way in the future!
That’s up too you 🙂
I think it’s a common misconception that some people can just lik…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I think the real question here is….
Does it compare to anything I could ever draw?
Yea that looks amazing XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
SO, I’ve discovered that Corvina DOES NOT have DID, though it would seem like she does. I have looked into it, along with Schizophrenia, and other Dissociative Disorders and couldn’t find one that related to her.
DID is not what she has, because while she does seem to have an alternate self in truth it almost leans towards the imaginary friend t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! It’s a pretty messy pen XD It’s a calligraphy pen a metal nib, and idk how, but it gets all over my fingers almost every time 😂
- Load More
