@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22
Hi Y’all, I’m going to try entering two characters for my first time here:
Liren
(Lee-ren)I’ve already introduced him, though not by name. He wields a sword that controls him. He has little agency in what he does. The sword’s name is Kirrtes(Key-(r trill)-tes). Kirrtes has him rampage and as…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Tauren wells?!?!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@joy-calle JOOOY!! HIII!!
I don’t Uhh usually (AKA ever XD) come to “new ppl” or introduction posts but I had to say hi!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c November has that same neon quote (in the top left corner) on his Mood/Aesthetics board!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
OOF….
umm if I started speaking of my characters it would take a whole page for one….but if y’all want me to I will??? XD but umm most of y’all know about them. But I know their personality types, names, (except maybe middle names I may add later and parents’ names) and…yea…
if y’all wanna hear all that then….u can? XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome!
Tagging is kinda complicated here, so if you don’t mind, I’ll help you out a bit.
You know your tag has wokred when it turns green. For example, if I tag myself:
It works, and turns green. That means I got notified.
If I tag with anything except that exact spelling, it doesn’t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u wanna go??
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
*gasp*
All of your artwork looks gorgeous!!!
Ok, my guesses:
First guy: obviously Legolas. Lol
Second guy: I have absolutely no idea. XD
Last guy: Steve Rogers?
And I have to ask, is the dog a portrait of your dog?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!! Here we go! These are the MCs in the Endoxos Trilogy.
Amidala Nadir:
Name meaning: beautiful flower
Age: 16
Amidala is the quietest of the Nadir family. She enjoys being alone and finds joy in expressing herself through art, whether it be painting, sketching, or doodling. She is typically shy, and unlike her older brother, is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello, Joy!! Welcome back!!
If you haven’t met me yet, I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur Christian writer!!
I can’t think of any questions to ask you right now (🤦🏻♀️), but I can’t wait to chat with you more!
See ya around!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. *takes a long inhale… my favorite thing about math is that it is a discovery of fundamental truth. I like to think that math is God’s paintbrush, and whenever I discover some small new detail of truth, I feel like I’m seeing His painting a little clearer, but it makes even less sense with more questions, and I find my self yearn…
-
Esther replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Your gonna co-author with your brother? Cool! We’re writing books in the same universe and magic systems, but we haven’t done any crossovers… yet
Yep!! It’s about superhero siblings. The plot is not very fleshed out yet though. But we do have a moodboard! (Ok… I have a moodboard… he doesn’t really care about the moodboards. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… So I saved lots of articles for future reference and I can’t say that I have favorites. I feel like they all were amazingly (if that’s a word) helpful and why my writing is what it is today!
There is one article though, that had some great thoughts:
https://kingdompen.org/the-sheer-awfulness-of-christianity/
I also really…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon XD XD XD XD!!!!! Awesome charrie!!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi Nat!
Yeah, @princesachronicle22 told me you didn’t realize before, we had a good laugh:)
Lol, yeah! I can’t believe I didn’t figure it out until now 😅 Well now I know!!
1. That is so cool!! Yeah, @princesachronicle22 told me some about the multiverse, It’s very interesting! I love the diversity and uniqueness of your dif…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Y’all’s precious BABIES!!!! AHHHH ❤💔😭❤💔😭❤💔😭
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ve heard a lot about you from my sister. I find that interesting that you point that out about history and science, because science is just built from math, in when I apply math to my world, I’m essentially making the science of this world, and linguistics is a big part of history, just a part I’m particularly…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi @folith-feolin !
Nah, I actually only recently have read Name of the Wind. I enjoyed it, it’s interesting where it follows many cliché’s but in a self aware way, but also hypocritical about it at the same time, it just works really well. but it was a bit fowl at moments yes. I personally don’t like it, but I can tolerate some things. I had to…[Read more]
- Load More
