@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c XD poor Everton.
November
“Anything’s better then looking for clothes with the girls….AND OUR SWORN ENEMY!” Nyx made sure to tell the last part so the gaggle of girls could hear before they exited. November winced as Corvina shot the kit a glare. (Btw this timeline is same as the castle RP timeline sooo N and Corvina do know stu…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 7 months ago
Aw I love poems from the 10-year-old days!
Ikr? 😄 Lol
(Even though that was only a few years ago for me… 😐😆😆)
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
(Also, on the topic of songs, on Saturday night, I went to my first church dance, (Finally old enough🥳🥳 😆) and your charries were on my mind all night, bc one of the songs that was played was “I Ain’t Worried”!!!! Ev and Ami are so sweet and hilarious!! I love their scenes) {You totally can’t tell that I love your charrie…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise I luv ur guys so yaaaaay!! (I luv alll the guys XD XD XD)
@freedomwriter76 like mentioned above Ik ur busy sometimes but even if u can’t be on a whole lot, we’d love if some of ur boys could be included!
specifically ahem… The boys?
maybe when they’re still teens? And Riker? cuz uh Riker XD
&nb…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
First of all, wonderfully creative title. XDXD lol
Anyway, I’ll add in Ami and Ev for now. Maybe later on I’ll add in a few others.
Ami
Amidala suddenly appeared in a large room. It was decorated with throw pillows, blankets, and couches. Beautiful curtains hung from the windows, the moonlight peeking in through the slits in t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
MercyMe is awesome!! We love listening to them! (Especially the song “Happy Dance” XDXD)
*Gasp* Oh YES!!! Happy Dance is awesome XDXD!! One of my favorites XD
(Also, on the topic of songs, on Saturday night, I went to my first church dance, (Finally old enough🥳🥳 😆) and your charries were on my mind all night, bc one of the songs tha…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD YES!!
This is a great idea. *dies laughing at all the possibilities*
HMMM
I think I’ll add:
AGH can only add a couple characters if I wanna do more than RP all day but wants to add all of them…fine…just adding the guy characters: Teilo, Evander, Derek, and Luca (I may have to cut down on the group, I dunno)
I’ll…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
*is now stalking this forum for tips*
HMMMM
Well, I haven’t studied villains a lot.
Personally, I prefer if the villains get redeemed…
But if they must choose to be unredeemable, then:
1. They gotta be relatable, and make the MC or readers see themselves in the villain. (like, a possible reflection)
2. Don’t do them…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Good morning/afternoon everyone! I just looked up Shauna and Jeans names and found out they both mean the same thing, “God is gracious”! I didn’t even know that 😀 Also I just read everyone’s newer posts on there characters and I love them! They are really life like and you can just picture them in your head!
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
GIRLLLL!!!!! 💖😭💖😭💖😭💖
That poem is BEAUTIFUL!!!! 😍🥰🤩💖
Amazing job!!! I relate to that poem so much! 😭💖
Thank you so much for sharing!!! 🥰🥰🥰
You’re so welcome!! <33
MercyMe is awesome!! We love listening to them! (Especially the song “Happy Dance” XDXD)
It’s absolutely beautiful ✨❤️
Thank you so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
And spiders… 🕷️ 😳 No thank you! They are the woooooorst! 😬
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity @acancello @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Great answers, y’all!! (Or, rather, your charries had great answers. XD)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
OOooo the sUsPenSE…
Yay for more sibling shenanigans! XD
ALFRED DON’T YOU DARE!!! *shakes him by the shoulders, while ranting on how much of a bad idea that is*
Suddenly, someone stepped into the circle of light. Whatever or whoever it was was not an Elf at all. Eudora barely had time to study the new comer before everything went…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AGH LEON NO!!!
WHOO, GO ABELARD!
I love this scene. Although, I have one question…why would Leon take the ring off?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
This is amazing, I love it! ❤️
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
What are some villains you have read or seen (and have not already been mentioned) that you think we could learn from?
Fine, I won’t mention Zuko again, starting now.
I think it depends on what you mean by that, because I think that any well written villain can be learned from. On face value at least, you can see where t…[Read more]
-
Madelyn replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
It’s absolutely beautiful ✨❤️
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Not Motivated… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings thank y’all so much!!!! 😭 I’m so glad y’all like my writings and characters!! I will probably check out that loneliness article, and might make a forum like that too to not just share scenes but also any worldbuilding or character building we’ve done because that’s what I’m working on rn
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😭
Grimm
Blind…That explained it.
Grimm looked away for a moment, mind crowded now with memories of the littler dark-skinned boy he’d come to love as his own brother.
Just as he now loved November, and Paxton, and Nyx.
He’d made the right decision leaving…
It had been the only decision at the time…and he knew it was still the…[Read more]
- Load More
