@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oooh……hmm….what plot twists did I write and not somebody else……
(that’s the one problem with fanfics, you have to separate your writing from what’s canon)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Sure thing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’ve got villains I could use, but I don’t really want to include them…..
@esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon I MIGHT be putting in the rest of Hunter and Omega’s siblings if you all want me to….although they’ll still be the only POV characters.
@freedomwriter76 I’ll start us off then!
Hunter
Here again….
It’d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic savvy? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Question first: I’ve been toying around with a few, but
The Scarlet Freedom is a favorite or just The Freedom.Oooh, that sounds so cool!! 😀
Question second: My favorite OC is Mr. Daniels (Scarlet’s first mate and an old family friend)
But my favorite to write is Scarlet. I think because I subconsciously put my own per… -
Esther replied to the topic Psst! Avast there. in the forum Historical 3 years, 5 months ago
@she-is-pirate
Oooh. I’d love to hear about your WIP! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic savvy? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Welcome to the wonderful crew here on Kingdom Pen!! Now KP had an official pirate. We should be honored. 😁
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!! My WIP is dystopian YA.
Now for some questions!!
1. What is the name of your ship that you sail on? (Cuz every p…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, Madeline sounds so cool!
I love how she’s so short and she has some super tall guy to do her every wish. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ahh, Ami has a crush on Clint!! So cute!! ☺️
Ami
“Clint’s already meeting all the girls?” Another guy with dark hair and dark eyes said. “No fair. Gonna leave any for the rest of us to meet?” He put an arm around his friend’s shoulder.
He shoved his arm off. “Oh, knock it off. That’s no way to act around strangers.”
“A…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooh cool!! Yeah, I guess it would be more of a mystery/thriller depending on the plot. How long have you been working on this one? 🙂 And is she actually 7, or does she just look 7?
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AWWW I love Tauren SOOOO MUCH 😍😍😍😍 And just so sweet and adorable just ughhh ❤️❤️❤️ Like that part when he was saying:
“Mom, how did Grandpa die?” Tauren says with a laugh. “Oh, he took some really bad advice to cross a sketchy bridge.”
Wait if I died, I wouldn’t have kids! It’s too late, I’m not changing it.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, yes!!! The accent!!!🤣🤣
Yes, IKR?! 🤣🤣
I love that little story!! 😂
Reminds of a certain…Neverending Story perhaps??? 🤣🤣
What’s that? I’ve never heard of it, sry. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
No, you don’t have to but thanks for offering!!
Ok!
Hmm… I don’t know. You can make them their full size. That may be more interesting. 😏😁
Go for it!
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
It’s good with me!! I’ve really wanted to see more of Ridley since you posted his mood board a while back! He seems to be a very good antagonist type charrie!!
And I ALWAYS love when those charries are redeemed!! 😀
Oooof…Kainda…
😡😤😡😤
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic savvy? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m TheArcaneAxiom. I like math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and implementing that in my writing. I enjoy sci fi/fantasy and my WIP consists of a little bit of both.
Questions:
If pirates is your thing, do you like the more modern dramatized picture, or do you like to study actual history about…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @loopylin
Layson watches from the side as Ellie and Eddie reunite. He smiles, enjoying their enjoyment of seeing eachother again. He looks back in the direction of the loud crash that had sounded moments earlier.
“What was that?” Maylee’s small voice travels up from below.
“Hm? We don’t know yet.” Layson says,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 since ur back u wanna start this again? I think it’s ur turn 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @whoever-else-is-on-here XD
ok y’all…I’m really excited about this and I have some villains/antagonists/antihero’s I wanna put in but like I mentioned before they’re from different timelines.
Character castle isn’t really a “Make Sense” kinda place anyway XD so would y’all mind if f…[Read more]
- Load More
