@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin we should! And yes he’s 15 😊
@freedomwriter76 agh Erich’s being sarcastic is the best
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I think I went last
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
November
November watched as Frida got her girls and husband, said goodbye to the boys and left, leaving them all standing their a bit…awkwardly.
“Well…that was…” Joshua started.
“Something,” Leo, finished chuckled, though it seemed forced. He sighed, looking at his friends.
“Ah…I…guess we should finish settling in?”
Nove…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I had RPed as Lyn back before the dining hall scene 😊 @esther-c u wanna RP as Lukas? Also what should we do with Tony and Arthur 😏
Nyx
Nyx raised a brow, a hint of a smile on his lips as he looked at Erich.
“Yea? What kind of trouble?”
Erich shrugged, smirking himself. “Different things.”
Nyx sat up, ears flicking. He was int…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Hey, girl!! I feel like we haven’t chatted in forever. XD
How’s life? 🙂 -
Esther's profile was updated 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
That would be, like…
PRETTY FANTASTIC!!!
(Get the Mr. Peabody and Sherman reference? 😏)
I’d love it!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Release! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sounds really cool!! I’ll have to check it out! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wait, that would mean we’d have to make book covers for EVERY person that commented. Nevermind.
That would be… 😬
Maybe we just don’t do a prize at all. 😂 I bet people would be willing to do it just because. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Derek
Derek scowled at the wolf who had now turned into a figure of smoke.
Odd…
Some kind of magic, maybe…?
He warily followed as Eclipse led the way through the dank castle. What if this anthropomorphic wolf and creepy little girl got him killed? Got them all killed? Who knew what was in the castle and who knew wha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@felicity @loopylin @euodia-vision
Yessss!!! *scrambles to make a break the record forum*
*pauses*
Wait… what would the prize be? 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
(Btw, @princesachronicle22 , everyone knows the correct answer to the island question is ignore the sentimentals, and instead get a pilot, a plan, and a runway, and use the other two for whatever you wish, like some books to pass the time.)
😮
That’s such a “yeah, duh” answer. I can’t believe I’ve never thought of that before! &…
-
Esther replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
My modern version of Anne Shirley
That sounds really awesome!!
Chuck Black, Melanie Dickerson, Jane Austen, Louisa May Alcott, and L M Montgomery.
So cool!! I’ve heard of all of those authors before! I still have yet to read anything by Chuck Black and Melanie Dickerson. *sigh* Someday I’ll get to it. 😛
IRELAND!!!!!! It’s beaut…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi Hannah! Welcome to KP!
I’m TheArcaneAxiom. I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I’m currently working with my sister on a fantasy multiverse project.
Questions:
You mentioned that you write fantasy occasionally, do you like hard or soft worldbuilding? (Soft being more concrete…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Wow, you’re creatures are really cool! I like the Phantom and White Lie
Thanks! Yeah, I’m trying to get into the themes of good and evil with them.
Odd, for some reason I have your message on email, but it’s not appearing on the actual forum, is that just me?
Personally, I’m not much of a horror guy, but I do find t…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sure! I’ll try to get it out today!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper BAHAHAHA XD XD nawh it probs would and I wouldn’t stick with it anyway. But it is there if I ever need a break from this project lol. Or just wanna do something fun (like make fun covers for it XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
I made this one!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper BAHAHA fr!!! XD XD November and Ara could fit those vibes thoooo XD I could totally write a contemporary romance series using the same charries.
Ara and N- cozy fall themed
Lyn & Grimm- Sunny summer beach vibes
Paxton & Luna- All the snowy winter feels
Arthur & Corvina- all the flowers in the spring-thorns…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom do u want to go next?
@freedomwriter76 heeey so…since @elishavet-pidyon isn’t really on…do u wanna just kinda move on without Yosí?
- Load More

Hallo! Thanks for asking! 🙂 It means a lot to me.
It’s ok… just really busy XD.
I’m nearing the endish of a short story I’m hoping to get published. If I can’t find a farther reaching site to publish to, I’ll get it published here on kp. I’m taking an art class at the local community college, and my mom’s driving me because I can’t yet. I’m…[Read more]
Your welcome! I’m glad you’re one of those people who answers honestly, and not just the routine, “I’m fine!” “Good!” “Etc.”, ya know? 😊 (Ok… I sometimes answer like that, but most of the time it’s the truth. 😂)
Oooh, I hope you end up getting your short story published! What’s it about? (If you don’t mind sharing. 🙂 )
Sounds pretty busy. &#…[Read more]
Yw! Lol, I answer differently depending on whatg I think the other person wants to hear. Not everyone wants to hear about my life, therefore they don’t get to XD.
I might be getting it published to kp, so I’m not going to say anything about it lol!
I might be getting it pretty soon! Idk exactly when, I have about 4 hours of practice or so left to…[Read more]
Oh, ok. Gotcha. 😉
Oooh, exciting!! I can’t wait to read it! (If you do submit it to KP. 😉 )
That’s awesome!! You’re in the homestretch! Driving is still a few years down the road for me. I’m not sure if I should be glad about that or disappointed. 😆 (Let’s just say that as soon as I get my license, I want my Dad to teach me how to do donuts…[Read more]