I’m new!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE I’m new!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Folith-Feolin
    @folith-feolin
      • Total Posts: 310

[quote quote=140407](Btw, @princesachronicle22 , everyone knows the correct answer to the island question is ignore the sentimentals, and instead get a pilot, a plan, and a runway, and use the other two for whatever you wish, like some books to pass the time.)[/quote]

I would have said a magic lamp with a genie but both work.

Lol

Folith-Feolin
      @folith-feolin
        • Total Posts: 310

@hannah-beth

Hello, Im Folith-Feolin currently working on studying for APs and preparing for an Audition for the Hunchback of Notredam Musical but I will get back to writing in like 3 weeks. I mostly write dark fantasy/steampunk and make board games, My brother @otherworldyhistorian and I are working on an entry for the BGG War Gaming Contest.

As you are overwhelmed with questions I will ask slightly fewer questions.

1. What’s your favourite musical? (mine is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, which is currently on Broadway at the moment starring Josh Groban and Annaleigh Ashford)
        2. What is your favourite historical time period in European history?
        3. Do you like books that are more morally ambiguous or books with an obvious sense of right and wrong?
        Esther
        @esther-c
          • Total Posts: 3213

@hannah-beth

My modern version of Anne Shirley

That sounds really awesome!!

Chuck Black, Melanie Dickerson, Jane Austen, Louisa May Alcott, and L M Montgomery.

So cool!! I’ve heard of all of those authors before! I still have yet to read anything by Chuck Black and Melanie Dickerson. *sigh* Someday I’ll get to it. 😛

IRELAND!!!!!! It’s beautiful, full of history, and I LOVE the accents! 🥰
          crocheting, reading, baking, crafting, and blogging

I would pick Ireland too!!! And for pretty much the same exact reasons!!! 😆😂

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3213

@thearcaneaxiom

(Btw, @princesachronicle22 , everyone knows the correct answer to the island question is ignore the sentimentals, and instead get a pilot, a plan, and a runway, and use the other two for whatever you wish, like some books to pass the time.)

😮

That’s such a “yeah, duh” answer. I can’t believe I’ve never thought of that before! 🤣

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

PrincesaChronicle22
            @princesachronicle22
              • Total Posts: 759

@thearcaneaxiom @folith-feolin

everyone knows the correct answer to the island question is ignore the sentimentals, and instead get a pilot, a plan, and a runway, and use the other two for whatever you wish, like some books to pass the time.)

I would have said a magic lamp with a genie but both work.

😂Both sound fabulous but I think I’d go with the genie because then I could wish for a comfortable house to live in on what I’m going to say is a very lovely and tropical island, then also a private jet to leave and bring other people as I please.

Though I suppose it depends on the amount of power and wishes this lamp can grant

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
              And guess what? His is eternal (:

Hannah Beth
              @hannah-beth
                • Total Posts: 12

@folith-feolin

Hello!

My favorite musical, oh dear, I have to choose 😂 Seven Brides for Seven Brothers for sure! But I also REALLY like Sight and Sound Theatres.

Medieval and Regency eras

I’m not sure about your last question. I mostly read romance, so…

God bless!

SarahSmile
                @sarahsmile
                  • Total Posts: 31

@hannah-beth

Hello! I’m SarahSmile, a homeschooler new to highschool. I like historical fiction and mysteries, but my active WIP is sci-fi. I haven’t done much with romance, though I have an inkling of a story idea that might include it.

MODERN ANNE OF GREEN GABLES RETELLING!?!?!?! THAT IS SO COOL!!!! I MUST LEARN MORE!!!!❤️

I am a HUGE Anne of Green Gables fan (as evidenced by the above) and that sounds like such a cool take on/retelling of  the story!

You seem to have enough questions to answer, so I shall abstain.

Hope to see you around! Best of luck on your story and God bless!

Light Warrior Pen
                  @light-warrior-pen
                    • Total Posts: 103

@hannah-beth

Hello! I’m Light Warrior Pen. Welcome to Kingdom Pen.

I also write Romance! I’m all over the map with the genre, but typically stick with Suspense/Mystery and Contemporary. Though I also have the problem with never experiencing any romance, so I tend to wing it or rely on movies to give me ideas, as well as songs.

I also love Jane Austen, Louisa May Alcott, and L M Montgomery! What are your favorites from those authors?

A modern Anne Shirley!? How awesome!

Do you have any romance writing tips? I’m always on the look out for some.

Again, welcome!

This girl is armed with books, coffee, and writing accoutrements!

Starshiness
                    @starshiness
                      • Total Posts: 174

@hannah-beth

Well hey there, welcome to KP! I’m Starshiness 🙂 Your WIP sounds so cool! I absolutely adore Anne of Green Gables and L.M. Montgomery’s writings in general. What a creative spin on the story, I never would have thought of that! Hehe like @freedomwriter76 I was never super into romance but historical romances (especially biblical fiction) make up some of my favvvv books ever. And I ALWAYS LOVE A GOOD FAIRYTALE!!!! Any story with a happily ever after = perfection, in my book XD

I won’t bombard you with more questions since it would appear you have plenty to answer already 😂 but we’re so glad to have you, and I’ll see you around!

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

TheArcaneAxiom
                      @thearcaneaxiom
                        • Total Posts: 1251

@hannah-beth

Did you see @freedomwriter76 and my posts? I think you missed us, unless your just not able to respond to everything, which I understand perfectly😅

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Hannah Beth
                        @hannah-beth

@thearcaneaxiom

Hello!

I’m not quite sure about the fantasy. Maybe hard?

Well, they don’t have much on her during the war, so her childhood.

Grumpy guy and sunshiny girl!!! 🥰 And childhood to lovers. Clichés. Yea. I love them.

🤷‍♀️ (for seconds)

God bless!

Hannah Beth
                          @hannah-beth

@sarahsmile

Hello, hello!

I’m homeschooled too!

I LOVE Anne of Green Gables. If you want to read some, I post a snippet every Monday on my blog-here!

God bless!

Hannah Beth
                            @hannah-beth

@awsumfaith

Howdy!

🍦probably chocolate chip mint

🎵 Telescope by Matthew Parker and Meadow Lark by Owl City

☕️ coffee

Yes I do. Instrumental 🎼

God bless!

Hannah Beth
                              @hannah-beth

@lightwarriorpen

😬 Um…

Love is more than glances, fluttery hearts, and long gazes…? Sorry, not much help. Still trying to figure it out myself😊

God bless!

Power
                                @power
                                  • Total Posts: 292

Alas! Woe! WOOOEEE!!!

*sniffle*

*Whimper*

*Plop* (A tear cascading off my snout.)

What have we done to deserve such agony? Another poor soul as mad as a March hare! Another wayward mortal has fallen into the clutches of twitterwittedness! (Or in other words, we have a philbibliophiler on our paws.) Cupid’s barbed arrow has pierced her heart. . . 😢

(Don’t worry @hannah-beth , we WILL get you help!)

#Lovebooks=ugh

😎😜

Okay, now that that’s over, I’m off to listen to a audiobook rederring of Mansfield Park.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Power. Reason: Hearts were made to pump blood

You will love what you spend time with.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >