Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 5,656 through 5,670 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    PrincesaChronicle22
    @princesachronicle22
      • Total Posts: 759

@godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom

NAMAL

Her heart pounded and Namal uncharacteristically struggled to keep her breathing in check, still shaken by what the woman had done earlier.

Her Light had taken on a physical form. It wasn’t possible.

Namal breathed in, it helped at least that she had been able to tie her up. She looked down as the dark haired woman shifted, glancing at the ‘Monster’ or Irvan if that was his name, Namal wasn’t sure, he’d acted strange when he’d introduced himself as such. He stood a few paces back from Phervin, watching the proceedings warily.

“Quite a grip you’ve got there, considering  your arm looks completely shattered. That sword must be pretty important.” The woman said to him in a sardonic voice. Namal whole heartedly agreed with her skceptisism, but she said nothing.

Then the woman sighed and turned in an awkward maneuver to look up at Namal. “Your question earlier,” she said, “No, I don’t know why you’re here. I’ve been brought to this castle at random many times over. Along with…others. I’ve no idea what this place is or the kind of magic it possesses, but it’s rather irksome. Now, would you be so kind,” she spat, “As to help me up?”

Namal’s brow twitched upward. Her gall despite her current position was surprising. Was this woman really not a Shivali assasin then? Too undisciplined, and her eyes, while annoyed, held only truth. Not to mention her story didn’t sound like something the Shivalt Vi would come up with. They would try much harder in an effort to capture her and Phervin.

Regardless she had proven herself dangerous, just as the sword man had. And she’d also mentioned… others. Accomplices?

Reaching down, Namal pulled the woman up by the rope currently binding her middle to her arms. Most assumed because of her short height and small frame that she was weak, and while it wasn’t true, Namal didn’t often correct them.

She was wishing for more rope to properly tie the woman’s hands when Phervin walked up. He ran a hand through his light red hair, and Namal noticed the black haired woman track the movement.

Namal scowled before turning to him. She watched ‘Irvan’ out of the corner of her eye, she didn’t want him to get any ideas and take off.

“Well that was fun and all, and it was great to meet you Miss Prickly” he turned back towards Namal. “But I say we still strive towards that utterly important goal of looking for food. Or more accurate dessert.” Phervin said.

Namal gave a small, bemused smile. She knew the smart mind he hid behind his jokes, but the food obbsession had nearly gotten them fired from several places they’d pretended to work at while spying.

“We’re taking the woman.” She said before turning to the person in question. “And if these so called others are working with you and try to pull any moves, know that they won’t be seeing you again. Now move.” Namal jerked her head down the hall, her eyes cold.

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
      And guess what? His is eternal (:

PrincesaChronicle22
      @princesachronicle22
        • Total Posts: 759

@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12

SERIN

She couldn’t stop staring at him in bewilderment, only vaugely aware of the others.

“Serin, who is this?” Ellie asked softly from somewhere behind her.

She forgot to answer as Kun’en stood up, he stared at her a beat before striding forward, crushing her to his chest. Serin was so surprised she felt her mouth gape open and momentarily forgot how to breathe until her vital system kicked in. Was he… hugging her right now? And did it feel… not terrible?

She was so confused. How did he get here? 

KUN’EN

Serin was here. He blinked a few times, holding her tightly as he tried to wrap his mind around it. “Serin, we’ve been searching for you for weeks, what are you doing here?” He said, letting their armor repell each other by pulling back slightly.

His eyes darted around her face, taking in her sharp angles, the blue skin that had a pale greenish tint to it. His brow furrowed, was she sick? Serin never got sick. He was about to ask about what had happened when she frowned, moving away from him. Ah so at least that hasn’t changed. Her expression gave him meassures of comfort, because if Serin was scowling, then that meant everything was normal.

“What?” She said, crossing her arms. “I’ve only been here for a day or two.”

He raised an eyebrow. What did she mean? Kun’en had definitley not imagined the days of searching, of stress, and oddly enough, loss. He had always figured he would be more than happy to get ride of the woman, who was a constant thorn in his side. A cold, deadly, salty thorn.

Yet when she’d started missing their sparring –a passtime she loved, especially when it meant punching him repeatedly– and then hadn’t shown up for teaching their class in spear courses, he’d been honestly worried.

Then he’d had to suffer the wrath of her father, upon discovering that she was missing. And now she was saying she’d only been gone a day?

Someone cleared their throat and Kun’en turned, finally noticing the hall full of people next to them. He moved into a casully definsive positon and drew a blade. Then noticed that Serin hadn’t done the same. “Serin, do you know them?”

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
        And guess what? His is eternal (:

TheLoonyOne
        @theloonyone
          • Total Posts: 404

@keilah-h @freedomwriter76

It was just how she remembered it….

….with a few exceptions. It had been a while.

😂

Elliot (honestly forgot he was here…)

Elliot stepped out into the courtyard with the others. He took a deep breath, the crisp air a nice difference from the slight cold mustiness inside the castle. They all spread out, some staying in small groups and the others taking off alone. Elliot followed Ellissa from a distance, her being one of the ones he knew the most, although it wasn’t much. She was trailing behind Milo and Cammie who were strolling leisurely under the trees, holding hands that swung back and forth between them. Wow, so cute. Elliot rolled his eyes.

He glanced around, taking note of where everyone had wandered off to, before casting his gaze up into the branches. Most of them were big and leafy with absolutely no fruit. How unfortunate. His eyes trailed a little to the left and then to the right, and- there!

Elliot hurried over and stopped beneath the large tree, already planning how he could get up into the high branches, and called out, “Apples!”

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 3875

@theloonyone lol, Elliot being annoyed at Milo and Cammie….

@freedomwriter76

Feather & Crosshair

Elliot looked up into one of the trees. “Apples!” he shouted.

“Really?” Feather ran over to see, Crosshair following behind.

“They’re right up there.” Elliot pointed to something in the branches.

Feather scanned the tree. Sure enough, there it was–shiny fruits, almost covered by leaves.

Elliot was already halfway up the tree before she could ask who was going to get them.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheLoonyOne
            @theloonyone
              • Total Posts: 404

@keilah-h @freedomwriter76

Elliot

Elliot twisted around in the top branches, leaves brushing against him as he reached for another branch. Carefully, he stepped onto one a little higher and pulled himself up toward the one in his hand. Grabbing one more branch and pulling himself even higher, Elliot settled himself on one of the biggest branches at the top. Plenty of apples surrounded him just in reach. Elliot reached out and plucked one apple from beside a small bunch of leaves, then another and another. Soon he had a good stash of apples, and- no way to get down.

He tried seeing if he could climb down with his arms full but after nearly toppling and falling through all the jagged branches to the ground he decided that it might not be the greatest of ideas. Elliot glanced down at Feather standing at the bottom of the tree. “Uh,” he started, still not sure about his second idea, “Can you catch?” With that, he dropped the first apple.

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12
                • Total Posts: 6645

@thearcaneaxiom do u want to go next?

@freedomwriter76 heeey so…since @elishavet-pidyon isn’t really on…do u wanna just kinda move on without Yosí?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12 yea, we can do that! We can just have him kinda tag along XD

I miss Leon and Riker 😢XD

TheArcaneAxiom
                  @thearcaneaxiom
                    • Total Posts: 1251

@godlyfantasy12

Sure! I’ll try to get it out today!

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12 do u wanna get us started back up, or do u want me to? 😊

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12
                        • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 I think I went last

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12 i don’t even know where we were anymore…🤦🏻‍♀️

Esther
                          @esther-c
                            • Total Posts: 3213

@freedomwriter76

Sooo… I kinda forgot about this RP… 😅

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to have time to do it anymore. 🙁

I’m not quite taking my charries out, I’m just freezing them where they are until I can come back and continue it. 😂

Sorry. I hope you’re good with this. 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Esther.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous

@esther-c It’s okay, totally understand! 🙂 ❤️

Esther
                              @esther-c
                                • Total Posts: 3213

@freedomwriter76

Thx, girl! 😊

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h
                                  • Total Posts: 3875

@theloonyone @freedomwriter76

Feather

“Uh….Can you catch?” Elliot asked, dropping an apple.

Feather lunged to get it, hearing a soft thud as it landed in her open glove. (since she’s wearing armor, yes, she has gloves)

Elliot dropped more apples.

One of them nearly knocked Crosshair in the head, a weird startled snarl escaping from his mouth as he darted out of the way. Milo and Cammie both laughed as they tried to catch more.

Even Hitchens grabbed one, although he only noticed it when it rolled to a stop next to his foot.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,656 through 5,670 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >