@felicity
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Short Christmas Story…Critiques Appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Fun story! I liked your Bensnickle (Or however his name is spelled). Writing wise there aren’t very many things I’d tweak.
But um, do you want critique on the history side of things?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wilkins
A headache. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, waiting for the pain to subside.
The room around him looked long deserted. Half a musty tapestry dangled from the wall, it’s other half lying forlorn on the stone floor. He shivered and wrapped his arms around his knees. Where am I?Â
A castle. The shivers up his spine muntiplied down his arms,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Um wow. I can definitely see the favorite. XD
I found one new character song over Christmas break. For DaithÃ. (‘Justice Calls’ from Jonah by Sight and Sound.)
And a few instrumentals, but do those count?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Daithà MacLassair: about 18-19 years old, 6′ but lightly built. A red fox in the book, Daithà has Flame red hair that comes down partially over his ears but not in his light hazel eyes that miss nothing and tell less. Foxish features. He’s the nephew of a Lasairin Clansman, and has devoted his life, and death, to the cause as a spy and assassin. H…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wilkins OLaith: about 16 years old. Is a gray fox in the book, a boy here. About 5’6″, and of a slight but strong build. Has tousled grayish-brownish-blonde hair cut a bit raggedly but shorter than DaithÃ’s. Dark eyebrows and lashes make his misty gray eyes stand out all the more. He’s a resistance fighter, yet with a gentle voice and a courteous…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Bwahaha!!!
Actually, there isn’t much to worry about when it comes to Wilkins… Daithà may be another problem, but the two both need help, er, development.
Awww, no body better hurt those poor darlings!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @esther-c @whalekeeper @orielle21
@freedomwriter76 (Might want to go back a bit before reading this section 😁)
@booksandbeakers I post chapters of my WIP (“Afterthoughts”, working title) here if you ever feel like reading! Critiques are welcome, although I’d recommend…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
@the-rest-of-y’all
I love your stories! Their each unique in their own way!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Well, no one ever finds an exact picture of their charrie, but yeah, at least it’s pretty close 😊😉.
Ikr?! It was so difficult to find face claims for Corie and Ty after writing like half of their book. XD But, finding pics for Ev and Ami were easier, since I hadn’t written any of their story yet. They were still pretty new…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I hope I got what November would say right…
The Twins
Run? The very idea! Vulkasin crossed his arms, face solemn.
Zlatan stepped back slightly to think. He ran one hand down the back of his neck, winced. “Then v’at would happen to you?”
“You…you don’t understand.” Novembré frowned and tugged at his curls. “I’m……[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Forgiveness is a great theme! Wow, your WIP does have a lot of loss in it! Sounds interesting though!
Your welcome! 😃
Oh, I love rend collective! They have some great music.
You are tagging correctly, but it won’t work if you have a character next to it. For instance if I tag you @booksandbeakers , because I put a space…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🥳 So glad you’re back!!!!!! I know I’ve only known you on here for a bit, but I missed ya!!!
Our group is getting a little big. Do you want me take a pair of my charries and have them find someone else? Or should I keep them? I really have no preference. I just know that you already have a lot of charries to kee…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I last mention I could find of her was on page 231, but then I don’t know where she went or with what group.
I was also skim reading so may have missed her.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ack! Sorry I don’t know where your character was! If you need to move her to another group of characters, sometimes that’s whats best when it gets confusing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! Welcome to Kp!
That’s great that you are home schooled and writing for God! I was home schooled until 2nd grade. I checked out that website link briefly, looks like a cool place!
Oh! I like science sometimes, (not that I really know anything XD)
I’m MineralizedWritings, a dystopian author (Yeah not published in the…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Autobiography/I need help! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s cool you want to write an autobiography!
I don’t mean to discourage you from doing what you want to, but it might be better to wait till you’re older and have more to write about. Unless, of course, you have a story that you want to share about what’s happened to you already.
Another thing you could try is writing a story with…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there, Caitlyn! I’m Erica.
I love science too! What area of science do you like best? I love marine biology.
So . . . questions!
1. What’s the coldest weather you’ve ever experienced? (Seems to be a popular topic around here lol)
2. Is black coffee good? 😁
3. When did you start writings?
4. Who is your favorite…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL yes, that was a sad day. Actually I wasn’t supposed to put even ONE chipotle pepper in there . . . it was supposed to be one can of seedless mild green chiles, and I used a can of definitely NOT mild and also very seed-ful green jalapenos. As I said, sad day.
Lol!! Was the soup good? (If it wasn’t too spicy) 😀
That’s what sisters are…
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I don’t think I’ve officially met you yet. Nice to meet you, Power (or Black Mongoose 😉 !
Congratulations on writing 1000 words! 🎉
Thank you!!
Interesting story, though I will admit that I don’t read many books with abusive situations in them though (Unless you qualify knights/cowboys/spacemen attempting to kill/steal each o…
- Load More
