@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantsy12
Great idea!!
I’ll definitely join in. (Probably more than I did/have in the truth or dare one)
So, quick question (not sure if someone already asked it):
Are we just showing bits of their past, or show it all at once?
I’ll definitely do Everton and Tyrone!! But Corie and Ami will be in the audience. (Why do my guy cha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I enjoy coffee and tea both, actually! I love herbals and green tea, and any kind of coffee.
Awesome!! Same here. I love iced sweet tea, but I’ve just recently discovered the deliciousness of hot tea! XD As for coffee, it depends on my mood whether I would want it hot or iced or as a frappe. 🙂
Cats. Undoubtedly, c…
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I wish I could’ve done that, but I was really tired after coming home from a youth retreat (which was absolutely amazing!!). Plus I had church this morning. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hope y’all have a wonderful 2023!!
Remember the most important goal of a Christian: to keep our eyes fixed upon our Savior, even when the storm rages.
And I totally agree with what Orielle said:
In our writing this year, may inspirations keep coming, courage to continue strong to the end always be present, and joy a…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love your shirt in that chibi drawing!! XD
Oh my word, Lesli looks awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Robin Jones Gunn in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
But you’re a friend, and a friend’s opinion counts a lot to me :).
Aw, thx!! That means a lot! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
PAXTON!!! Girl, I think I love him even more now!! I may have already said this, but Brody and him would have to meet. Brody would encourage him so simply and so profoundly. 🥰 They both are adorable!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Ok… I just randomly thought of the words that describe Everton’s attitude:
Why not?
I love it!! (Along with the quotes on his moodboard, of course)
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh those are great!!! LOLOL! The one with November, telling Ara he loves her or drawing the whole deck XDXD Do you have more?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll give y’all a break XD.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @arien @ava-blue
SO I have quite a few memes I want to share of my books I made.
Yea. XD

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Bahahaha!!!
those might be a bit dark for him… XD maybe childhood fairytales or just a made up hero story. Idk.
- Load More
