@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I actually don’t like Choose Your Own Adventure stories much…but that’s probably because all the ones I read have your character die if you fail. Yours sounds so much better. I’d read it!
And no, I’m not really working on much…..just making more of my Rexy series, considering writing a novel with my dad, and possibly…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Doodle. Carry a small notepad (I prefer one without lines) and a pen or pencil in your purse or wherever. Doodle, sketch. Draw a line and see where it goes. I prefer a pen for this sort of thing, as since I can’t erase I’m forced to work ‘miatakes’ in and I think it builds accuracy. Remember, you’re just doodling; this isn’t supposed to…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Also I love worldbuilding!! At least most of the time. I really need to do that for the idea I have in my head.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hiemisilvae Lupinus–winter forest of the wolves? IDK…..I strung the words together and made that. Nobody’s gonna know how to pronounce it though…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone Mara Jade! One character I wish was canon (although if they put her in now, she’d probably be all evil instead of turning good….?) In my extremely complicated Star Wars dragon headcanons, she is an existing character. And she’s a cool dragon too–probably a four-winged one….?
Yeah, I see what you mean about all of those. Don’t…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Your story sounds exciting! I wrote a choose-your-own-adventure story once. I was like ten and it was for Clubhouse magazine. Sadly, it didn’t get published.
I’m not starting a new WIP, yet. I need to finish my current one. After that . . . editing!!! Three whole awfully-written books! (Well, at least the first one is…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Have I gone iceskating? Nope, I have rollar skated once, but no ice I’m afraid. I think it would be awesome if I ever get the chance!
Aw, too bad! Ice skating is so fun. (I’m not that good–I’ve always used figure skates and got hung up on the toe picks *kaboom* *screams* *ouch* but now I got hockey skates and it’s getting b…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
OH!! But….speaking of new WIPs….
A long while back I was lying in bed and…Sometimes I imagine stories in my head, and this one was good enough to write down a portion….
I don’t really know what these two’s story totally is…but hey ya never know…
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings [Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s a really cool idea!! I like that!!
I’ll just be working on my dystopian trilogy! 🙂
I just maybe… maybe… like a teensy bit maybe… just might start planning my his-fic. But I know if I start, I’ll really want to start writing it. 😅
But for some reason, I really want to write a story where the MC is like this super…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @arien @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @folith-feolin @felicity
Sooo I need a name for one of my places in my series.
Its is Grimm’s homeland. It is a snowy land, with forests covered in snow, freezing temps, there is a wolven kingdom, more of a stonework t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon
*raises hand* Oooh! Can I go next once Viktor is done?
Imma just pretend that I have pooped away and my charries are just sitting there and watching. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love worldbuilding!! Well… to a certain extent. XD Some days I like doing and some days I don’t. 😁
Currently, I need to be finishing the first book in my dystopian trilogy. (Only 10-11 chapters left!!) It should be finished by the end of this month! I’m excited cuz my goal for this year is to finish writing the first draft…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOH I’ll have to go listen to it later!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
UGH I already know ur gonna break my heart with Micah….I don’t even wanna knooow!!!
but at the same time I already know XD so yea XD XD XD The child factory workers break my heart so yea…
But it sounds good!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 HI!!! Do u wanna RP with Hans’ group and with Leo and stuff too? Also that’s fine if u want Joshua and them to just keep watching and follow along for now…
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 what do y’all wanna do?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
Victorian England? Thats cool! And identity is a favorite theme of mine. Have any charries for it yet?
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry! It stands for Bible Quizzing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! The sling sisters and the….”—-”
I’m sure Carmen could come up with something. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I wish I could give you parakeet facts, but sadly I don’t know much about them! But I will say you shouldn’t buy parakeet seed mix from stores. They need fresh veggies like us.
( I shoudl maybe mention the tag box at the bottom of your post is pretty useless, you have to type the tag out in your reply. I’m…[Read more]
- Load More
