@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin
yes! I do character art. I have done some various art of locations in my book, but most of that I do traditionally. what about you?
Layson and Maylee
“Ugh!” Layson brushes a large branch out of his face. Water drips from it’s needles, and the smell of pine fills the air.
Looking around, he takes in the view.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll go next if that’s ok! I want Layson to get to see her busting the window XD
Nice! I can’t imagine using paint 3d for much art lol great job! I’ve used krita before too, It’s my favorite of all the digital art programs I’ve used. I use photoshop right now because my sister doesn’t use it anymore and we wanted to get out…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nice! Finishing older project feel good. I find that I enjoy new project a lot more once the older ones are finished and off my mind.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, that was a cool start (end?)! I love pick your own plot books, though I’ve always thought they would be hard to write. Mostly the formatting at the end and mixing the entire book up…
Thanks! Yeah… it’ll be interesting 😅
Thankfully somebody here on KP recommended a flow chart, I think I’ll do that.
I’ll probably be taking a bit…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! I made that one up actually! ( I mean Whittaker is a last name but It just came to mind for him idk why) I kinda wanted to do Kelsey, but It’s just to girly for what I wanted.
That’s great! Greed and obsession is a great theme too! I’m having a hard time figuring out what you meant by ‘description of food’ countering the greed…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I think my oc Everly would agree XD
Love that drawing of Serin! What program did you use to draw it? And do you use a touchscreen, or like a graphics tablet?
I’ll rp soon! Just finished my tiny amount of schoolwork for today
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!
I like your username! And your story sounds interesting.
I’m Mineralizedwritings, I write dystopian ya, make comics sometimes, draw, speedcude, and way to many other random hobby things. XD
A couple questions!
1.Are snakes cool? (answer carefully XD)
3.What is your favorite character from your story to write a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello there!! Oh, that’s awesome that @folith-folin is your twin!! I’ve always wanted a twin :).
Anyway, I’m Lightoverdarkness, a teen that loves playing piano, drawing, riding horses, exploring in woods and creeks, and of course, writing. I love your signature!! It’s kinda similar to mine :)!Okay, get to know you…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow, that must have taken a lot of work! Thanks for sharing!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hehe, I’m on now! But you’re probs not on…heh. We need to come up with a schedule XD!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah!! 😃😲 Those sound awesome! The first one sounds like a challenge to wright, but hey, challenge is good and I’m sure you’ll come up with some great stuff for it! Forgiveness is a great theme!
Thank you :D!! Oh yeah, it will be. I think it can be really good if I do it correctly, heh. Thank you!! Yes, it is 🙂
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, that was a cool start (end?)! I love pick your own plot books, though I’ve always thought they would be hard to write. Mostly the formatting at the end and mixing the entire book up…
I’ll probably be taking a bit of a break from writing this year- okay no. Not as much because I’m not writing for a class, but I’ll be…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Well… I don’t think I knew you before, so I’ll say hi! I’m Theloonyone!
Um. Returning questions, I guess:
1. What kind of writing do you do? Do you have a favorite genre?
2. Stranded on an island. If you like music, what are five songs or five albums that you would want to have if you were stranded on an island?…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Heeey! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m Theloonyone.
We definitely have fun on KP, and I know you will too.
So… Newbie questions!
1. What kind of writing do you do? Do you have a favorite genre?
2. Stranded on an island. If you like music, what are five songs or five albums that you would want to have if you were stranded…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ack! Sorry I’m trying to sleep at a normal time these days! So I may or may not be on XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Heh okay yall I should be on now if anyone else is…? XD XD
I hopefully won’t get distracted again 🤣
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @arien @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @folith-feolin @felicity
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone thank you!
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I LOVE Mara. Yeah, they’d ruin her. But she’s canon in my head. 😁😂 It’s how it works.
Star Wars dragons… Cool! Is that what your Hunter-dragon is from?
Oh, and on the subject of the sequel trilogy, I’m actually thinking of kinda rewriting it in my fanfic universe, with the same characters and basic plot but better motives and s…
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
those were hilarious… 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Loved them! They looked like they took a lot of work! Good job!
…those were so funny 😅
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin love him!!
- Load More
