@euodia-vision
Active 12 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
You do?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Callum
“Ozcrijan.” Callum smiled at the thought. “It’s a wonderful place. And intense, too. Desert city, very tall buildings made of stained glass. We are a unique nation. I hope to put my mark on that city some day.”
His viziers and other advisors did not have the same vision for Callum’s future. They hoped he would remain a sm…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Nice art. :] That’s basically the exact pose I pictured when he was standing outside his room. The personality is showing through. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
KP hated us yesterday, I suppose
Moth
It was getting hard to breathe, and so cold.
Moth, remembering, glanced back at Ari. This was about to get very uncomfortable for a human. Humans weren’t supposed to leave the earth’s atmosphere.
Moth turned back around and yelled at the moon. His words jarred against the music. “I must leave…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Everything happening in this next bit is a crazy, dream-state kind of experience for the characters. Moth is “collecting” a story. Ari might be weirded out, but everything will return to normal in a bit.
Moth
Moth woke up. His grip strengthened, and his mind feebly wrapped itself around the ancient voices in the air.
Sometimes Moth was…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Okay good! I was hoping it wasn’t bothering you
*Accepts hug* I will let you know if I need help breaking free of these horrific mental shackles. But I’m sure I’ll be fine. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you! <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper I saw it! It’s all right, I’ve been pretty busy lately and just kinda thought everyone else was the same heheh
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 2 weeks ago
I don’t remember who knows these characters, but I drew Cosmo, Merlin, and Moth as chibis. I hope to draw more chibis because it doesn’t take much technical skill and it’s nice to have something to do when I don’t feel good at art or writing.

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
@koshka @otherpeople
I am very sorry for being gone a whole month! 🙁 I went on two trips over the past couple months and I think there are a few things emotionally bogging me down. I’ve been sad and groggy and the words won’t come. I may be in a funk, but I will try to break out of it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Huntress
“Drop the gun, or I will order my friend there to kill Rosalind.” the man snapped. I couldn’t tell whether it was to me or Azalea. Or both.
The white creature whipped around and whacked me away despite the fact that I was camouflaged; it was able to see me somehow. Infrared vision perhaps?
I hit the floor hard enough to see…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I agree with Keilah, it’s cute! (also, what cuckoo clocks ever do to Remington? 😭)
I like it! I never actually noticed Rook’s heterochromia!
You can put it into any sort of program that allows you to place text on an image. I personally use Canva (I just don’t use the AI features on it) but you do need an…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@liberty That’s a good way to look at it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper but I like the stick figure it’s cute
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Poor Remi has no faceclaim. Maybe someday
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey, that’s good!! I love it!!
The trench coat pose is definitely accurate. And she has the right expression, too. Thank you for working on this! <3
I’m having a hard time changing the mental picture I already have of her from the school RP. XD
I don’t know if this drawing is your mental picture or if it was something you had t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@liberty I love that! It looks amazing!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @anyone else
Here is the link to a Google drive with all the charts. Sorry it took so long, I was gonna problem solve some stuff then forgot like I usually do when other stuff comes up XD.
Let me know if you’d like some personal edits to the base design. I can easily do that (depending on the request).
- Load More

