@esther-c
Active 2 weeks, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Bryce
Bryce nodded in acknowledgement as he turned on his heel to walk away. He located books that were far from the fictional genre, and Bryce began pulling them off the shelf and skimming. The words of every page he glanced upon sifted through his mind in mere seconds. It took far less than a minute before he decided a book wasn’t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Oh no that’s alright! I think I got an idea of what Bryce can do.
ok good! I shall wait for him then. :]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Hmmm. He sounds dangerous. A man with a motive indeed.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Lol! Yeah, my friend interrupted my stuttering explanation of this character (an elven prince who risks his life to sneak a little girl to his dad so she can be fostered in safety… Then proceeds to spend the rest of his “immortal” life looking after her.) with the words, “So, he’s attractive?”
I stopped mid sentence, mouth open,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
He looks terrifying!
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
If you start feeling stuck,I can add on more and make Jack ask a more direct question if you want.
Oh no that’s alright! I think I got an idea of what Bryce can do. Unless you think Jack would say more 🙂
I like Tavar too. Hehe.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like him already
@beth-torres I’m realizing that I didn’t end my last rp very well. If you start feeling stuck,I can add on more and make Jack ask a more direct question if you want.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Hey Linus! It’s good to see you occasionally active even if you have a lot of stuff going on.
I received an opportunity to illustrate a book. I can’t say too much yet, but if you are interested, I will let you know when it is published.
That isn’t a surprise. You’re a great illustrator. You should let us know when that happens!
I also confess…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
They might…….develop a unique nomadic society.
bruh
i mean that would be kinda cool though.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
And for the actual RP…
Tavar
The thick leather of his book’s cover was creased with hundreds of years of eager hands cradling it just as Tavar did now. Where the ballads he had read yesterday had sported detailed illuminations in every possible margin, this tome left space for notes from the scribes who had copied it…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
Sorry for the ridiculously delayed response
Lucille
Lucy picked up the first book that interested her. It had a sketch of a man in a black mask. Batman. The name was strange and kind of silly, but she could ignore that.
In the first panel, he was a strong, dark figure, hunched over in a panel drenched with inked rain.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
Who knows. They might get stuck in here for decades, join up with other people, and develop a unique nomadic society.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
@loopylin @beth-torresOk, let’s get this going. Meet…Tavar Avelorion. Now, with their makeshift home growing into a kingdom and the last traces of boyhood leaving his face, Tavar has found himself far from the haven of his father’s house. He came to learn more of the art of healing, not say goodbye again.Description: physically between 18-19…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
@beth-torres Don’t worry about it. You can write or not write whenever you feel like it :]
Jack“Cody, my brother, is quiet. Quieter than me. Bit of a nervous wreck but he’s working on it. Kate is the social one. Balances out the rest of our family. She’s always up to something. Scheming. I think she might be some sort of super genius.” Jac…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
That sounds great! Excited to meet him :] *starts brainstorming an original way to pull him into conversation*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
Ah! That would be fun!
I’ll see about getting an intro RP in after work this evening. If y’all want, he will be quite free to be run into (thinking that might fit the circumstances better, but who knows lol.). He will probably be reading in a corner or window. Some little nook or cranny.
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
Oooh! My character and one of Loopy’s are the ones in the library rn. Maybe he could run into ours at some point if you wanted to have that happen XD. And if that sounds okay with @loopylin.
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
I’m also so late with replying, I’m sorry. My writing brain has been dead the past week or two.
Bryce
Bryce shook his head. “I don’t got any siblings, actually.”
He was inclined to ask whether having siblings was like having a related best friend, or if it was more similar to having a permanent A.V.I.Y.E, but Jack wouldn’t get the…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
Well, it is 10:54 and I just sent it in, so not horrible.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
:15
I have homework I must do…
Goal: One discussion post before 10:40.
- Load More
