-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
I LOVED YOUR CHAPTER!!!!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!!!!!!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh I agree!!! Commas are cool!!!!
Whoa!!!!! Your WIP sounds awesome!!!!!!
YES!!!!!! Gandalf is a fabulous choice!!!!!!!! I love LotR!!!!!!
WOW!!! That character sounds miraculous!!!! I wish my sister enjoyed writing!!! XD
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@writer1216
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! IT’S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to read it!!!!!!! I promise I’ll read it as soon as I find a chance!!!!!!! I’m writing my first novel too!!! So don’t even worry about it, girl!!!!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!!! I’m so sorry you weren’t feeling well!!!!! I have been under the weather lately as well, but just now getting over it. I totally understand all the stuff your balancing rn, so no biggie if it will take a while!!!!!!!! I’d rather have you feel better than put you to work!!!! 🙂
@writer1216
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
So . . . I’m kind of going collage crazy at the moment . . . but once I started, I just couldn’t stop!!! Please understand 🙂 Enjoy this new collage I just whipped together of a side character in my pirate series!!!!!!

I love how colorful her personality is!!!!! I’m so excited for the next collage I’ll be making . . !!!!!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
*cue jaw-drop* It’s so dark and mysterious!!!!!!!! Absolutely brilliant!!!!
Ha!!! Thank you so much!!!!! Well, if you’re just dying to know . . . *WARNING LAST CHANCE BEFORE SPOILERS* . . . his name is Everett. It’s kind of simple but it kind of stuck with me and I thought it was really cute! This isn’t revealed until later.…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Boy am I late to the welcome party!!! Anyways! Hi there, Jodi!!!!! It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance!!!!! As you can tell, I like using these “!!!!!!”
This is weird question that I just thought of (but I mean I kinda didn’t have a choice. Everyone else took all the good ones) but what’s your favorite punctuation…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
EEEEKKKK!!!!! So extraordinary!!!!! You guys make me want to make more!!!
@devastate-lasting @writerlexi1216
Ha!!! Thanks!!!!! I’ll probably end up redoing/updating them later since the characters themselves are pretty newly developed. Well, they aren’t as developed as some of my other characters I’ve dreamed of for…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Umm…. WHERE CAN I GET A COPY??? Seriously!!!! That sounds right up my alley! 130k out of 200k???? You’re almost there!!!!!! I believe in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THOSE ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Decided to make another of a character from my pirate story!!! He has a name but it’s revealed in the story . . . you’ll have to read it to find out!!!!! (unless you’re dying to know! In that case I won’t hold back!)

-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
You don’t need to be nervous!!!! God is with you and you are a valuable writer!!!!!!
Rambling is pretty great!!! I do it a lot! And I love hearing other people spill everything, but I never know if other people feel the same way!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Thanks so much!!! I love your collage as well!!!!!
@mkfairygirl Thank you!!!!!!
@gracie-j Oh wow!!! You are a PUBLISHED writer??? Awesome!!!! And you’re already on book three?? You go girl!!!!! I’m still finishing my first draft for the first part of the story. I’m contemplating making the story into a duology. But to answer your…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much!!! And BTW, Daren was the one who said the second line. I realized that was hard to interpret with the little information. I really like starting out with dialogue!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!!!!
I know you’re probably swamped in requests for drawings . . . but could you possibly do one for me sometime??
I totally understand if you don’t have time rn! I was just curious!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Lol thanks!!! My MC’s name is Daren. She’s from my pirate story! I made a collage for her on the Character/Book aesthetics chat.
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!
Thank you so much!!!! Is your WIP about pirates too?? Mine is about a girl who was cast away from her ship’s crew when she was younger due to only having one hand. She decides to go and form her own crew full of others like her who were cast away bc they have disabilities. It’s…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul and
Kads are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Jean Coul replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
I love this topic!!! Everyone’s lines are so interesting!
The first few lines in my WIP are:
“STOP IT RIGHT THERE!”
“Mmm, let me think about that . . . NOPE!”
I launched off the tree branch and landed flawlessly on the next branch, going from tree to tree. Like flying through the forest. Each time staying more balanced than the last.
I’ll…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
I LOVE your art style!!!!! Your character looks fantastic!!!
-
Jean Coul and
Lin are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago - Load More
