-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months, 1 week ago
Let your crew know. You shouldn’t be concerned about how strong or weak you look. That’s a minor issue. Falling over is a major issue. I’m not trying to wildly speculate, but isn’t there a possibility that you lose balance on a boat and pitch over? If you don’t tell anyone, there’s a risk of hitting your head or worse.
Many, many people…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Lol. He might need to learn to notice details if he’s going to lead a rebellion.
Also don’t remember if they already talked about family. Maybe I need to keep better track of details.
I kind of spoke for Wolfgang, but I tried to write it so you could change his lines as you like.
Wilhelm
“Reinhard is…?” Wilhelm looked back…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 months, 1 week ago
It’s late/early depending how you look at it and I had the sudden urge to post this here.
I think I told you guys about my presyncope which is basically the fancy term for getting lightheaded and falling over without passing out.
Well, Friday I had a bad day where I felt occasionally dizzy, my head feeling like I had been hanging upside-down.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
For those interested, this is an anonymous poll for who you’d like to see me draw/redraw next.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
@ellete-giselle thank you!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Much happier
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h
I feel like changing my rp, but I can’t edit it, so please accept this alternative instead.
Gabriel Mai
He didn’t like things mysteriously appearing, especially not here. He moved closer to the girls, primrose eyes watching the pathway warily. He knew Soldier would try the door.
“You two stay here,” He comma…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Callum
Somewhere in Callum’s echoing headspace, Ellis’ voice rose to the surface. It took a minute to process everything he said. He was friendly. Understanding, even.
It was rather dark outside, and crickets had begun their evening song, but lamps lit up the bench from either side. The lights were like splotches of butter-colored pai…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
I’m amused that Wolfgang hasn’t connected the dots, especially considering Wilhelm’s 11th cent clothing, rooms, and culture. XD I know he thinks it’s impossible, but something should be tickling his subconscious by now.
Wilhelm
Either this boy was confused or Wilhelm was. Or perhaps both. The idea that knights were antiquated…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h
Gabriel
He didn’t like things mysteriously appearing. He moved closer to the girls, primrose eyes watching the pathway warily. He knew Soldier would try the door. He’d rather he himself scouted it out first.
“You two stay here,” He commanded the girls, pulling up his mask and drawing his blades. He approached…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago

Playing with a new coloring technique.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 1 week ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Huntress
“Great, lead the way!” Trevor handed me the torch, and I began searching the maze.
Eventually, light began appearing, shining through racks in the wall. I extinguished the torch and studied the light. It didn’t seem like sunlight, but it wasn’t something like lava either. The cave was far too cold for that.
I pointed up…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Thanks. XD He’s just a scared little hedgehog with all the prickles out.
Sounds good to me!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
A little bored despite the late hour so here’s a ramble into this wild boy’s mental state.
Ari
Low lamplight painted the gold and crimson walls in a warm glow. Muted footsteps echoed off the polished floors.
Ari mounted the last few steps up to the floor with his personal quarters. A few other residents sprinkled the hallway in wandering…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
They totally are!
Wilhelm
Wolfgang’s second swing was more controlled, although it still sent Wilhelm’s heart up in his throat. He forced his voice into a level calm.
“Ah. That’s better… It depends on the armor, but yes. There’s little use in a weapon that can’t reach your enemy.” Once more, he edged back to give Wolfgang…[Read more]
- Load More


