-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I don’t remember who knows these characters, but I drew Cosmo, Merlin, and Moth as chibis. I hope to draw more chibis because it doesn’t take much technical skill and it’s nice to have something to do when I don’t feel good at art or writing.

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@koshka @otherpeople
I am very sorry for being gone a whole month! 🙁 I went on two trips over the past couple months and I think there are a few things emotionally bogging me down. I’ve been sad and groggy and the words won’t come. I may be in a funk, but I will try to break out of it!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Wilhelm
“Who cares?” Wilhelm turned on his heel to face Wolfgang. “I care.”
It was unlikely that the instructors here would beat the students. But obeying out of fear of punishment was a servant’s mindset. The Kemps were noblemen and denizens of diety. They Obeyed.
Not that Wolfgang would be likely to see it that way. Wilhelm…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Oops. Forgot it was my turn.
Also the Internet is in and out here, so my RP just became Wyoh’s lunch. Uno momento, por favor.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
We shall now have a moment of silence for the dear departed.
…
…
…
Okay, moment over.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 2 months, 3 weeks ago
hehe glad you’re enjoying it <3 Sara deserves most of the credit for the idea though
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
*sadly drinks tea*
-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Started listening to this list again. Ahhhhhhhhh this was such a great idea. XD Thank you for making it happen.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I want to bring Felicity back now.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@highscribeofaetherium sorry for dropping off the face of the earth there for a bit
Rallascant
Rallascant waved to him, wiggling his fingers. Iris solemnly returned to her pedestal and said her farewell. As Acharis turned and began to leave, Rallascant called after him, “Don’t forget to ask for help if you ever need it!”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Huntress
“Drop the gun, or I will order my friend there to kill Rosalind.” the man snapped. I couldn’t tell whether it was to me or Azalea. Or both.
The white creature whipped around and whacked me away despite the fact that I was camouflaged; it was able to see me somehow. Infrared vision perhaps?
I hit the floor hard enough to see…[Read more]
-
Power posted an update 2 months, 3 weeks ago
🪱🪽
Flying Earthworms!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa! -
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
”O man, whoever you are and wherever you come from, for I know you will come, I am Cyrus who won the Persians their empire. Do not therefore begrudge me this little earth that covers my body.”
— Inscription on the Tomb of Cyrus the Great (c. 530 BCE)
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I agree with Keilah, it’s cute! (also, what cuckoo clocks ever do to Remington? 😭)
I like it! I never actually noticed Rook’s heterochromia!
You can put it into any sort of program that allows you to place text on an image. I personally use Canva (I just don’t use the AI features on it) but you do need an…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I tried it too! I think I might do this for all my characters. It’s very fun

-
Liberty replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh! I forgot about Peter being a mechanic. I’ll use that.
Great! I’ll see what I can do with lions and edelweiss for Francis.
Oooh. History is just so amazing. You could just get lost in it!
Nicklaus’s crest is beautiful! I may mix a few elements…we’ll see.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 4 weeks ago
@liberty That’s a good way to look at it.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Thank you! I’m not the best artist, but if I don’t freak out and stay calm, the drawings usually turn out satisfactory. I think God helps me too.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 4 weeks ago
AHH! I’m so glad you like them! (I really like how they both turned out too) Oh my…now you’re on a rant. A Melvin horse? *chuckles* He would look sour for sure.
Yes, I’m planning to give the brothers the David Star. Well…Peter’s a gardener…right? Would that work? Rafe is Swiss, right? I could give him the Swiss flag. As…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 4 weeks ago
@whalekeeper but I like the stick figure it’s cute
- Load More

That is a wonderful combination of emojis. 😂