-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Girl, don’t make me get backup. Post the drawings, or I will, and then all of KP will be there to see instead of just the few people who glance at this every now and then.
I love blackmail. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooooo!!! Very intrigued!!! (but I might be biased because I’m interested in anything you write! XD)
It’s very funny…. but as I work through my WWII set, I’ve just had an amazing idea for a fantasy. I wonder it WWII triggers fantasy ideas…….. lolololol.
I hope this doesn’t delay the last book with Leon and Riker…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s awesome!! Praise the Lord!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
My own forum stopped working for me💀
@theducktator I’ll have to share aesthetics here😅
-
freedom started the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @theducktator @smiley @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @trailblazer @acancello @godlyfantasy12…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, here’s a few. I was also told that Zlatin Vratisin is a lot like somebody named Balian…except that I was also told not to watch that movie… *is concerned for my character*

-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, awesome, thank youuuu! :))
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
500 words or more.
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What’s the word limit again??
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Praying for you!! <33
Oh no!! Glad the car’s back, but I’ll continue to pray for y’all!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Rory
Rory leaned his head back and closed his eyes. The bus began to move, and he opened his eyes a crack. There was a young man who seemed to be sleeping in the corner of a seat several rows up. He had his hands shoved into his pockets. Rory looked down at his own pants. There were big pockets in them. He cautiously shoved his hands…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
XD
Leo
He bit back a grin. “Like they always say, it’s not save to jump out of a moving vehicle.”
The lorry door whooshed open. Silvia led the group aboard, waving their bus card under a the scanner. Leo helped Rory up the steps as inconspicuously as possible. The lorry was mostly empty this early in the morning. Their few…[Read more]
- Load More





